rickaiii
Commander
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Kay's Guide to Engineers
Posted: Jul 13 2009 at 10:56pm
Quote rickaiii Reply

Kay's Engineer Guide

~~~~~~~~~Please wait a few moment for the images to load. Enjoy!:D~~~~~~~~

(Can PM me anytime for more information regarding engineers. You can quote/use anything from this guide, as long as you don't claim it as yours. Thank You!)

IGN: Kays OO

1I.                Contents
1I.      Contents
2II.     What is Engineer?
3III.     Engineer Mastery
4IV.     Engineer Skill
5V.      Engineer Skill - Turrets
6VI.     Engineer Misc Skills (note: Pls PM me info on CD/Duration/SP cost of Crit Tree)
7VII.    Engineer Equipments
8VIII.  Engineer Leveling Spot
9IX.     Engineer Skill Build (Warning!: Spoilers Alert!)
10X.    Engineer Skill Simulator
11XI.   Engineer Job Change to Meister
12XII.  Credits

2II.                What is Engineer?

Engineer's one of the new breeds of latale classes, it is an all balanced class with all equal stat base. It uses tool boxes as their only weapon and their skill has funny animation and itself are funny too. Engineers can promote to Meister when you reach lvl 80. By then, you'll be using keys that give you a robot as your main weapon, instead of tool boxes. The engineer class, Strength adds damage, HP (known as Stamina) adds HP and defence, MP ( known as Magic) adds SP, and Luck adds Critical rate and Ely drop from monsters.

Engineers in PVP?
Engineer are not so great in pvp compare to other classes. Their skills lack attackspeed, especially mecha summon, take few second to attack, making itself vulnerable. The'r normal attacks also not so great, it takes time to swing the tool box around, however, running + plain/hard attack is one of the fastest i've seen in 1st jobs. Hammer Fall maybe the only good pvp skill. Turrets are also not that useful, no one would be silly enough to jump into them, unless by accident. Slow Turret however may seem to be useful if your enermy gets paralysed. Other than that, if you planning to be playing PVP for your latale life, Engineer is not a wise choice. Unless of course, if you want to become meister, which is another case. For more information regarding meister, seek google.

Pros:
  • Good damage output from skills
  • Turrets for debuff and buffing
  • Excel both in Long range and short range.
  • Funny animated skills
Cons:
  • Lacks SP for skills, require magic stat boost to add SP.
  • Difficult to excel in PVP
  • Only one attacking skill tree.
  • Not a good tank.

Basic Attacks

Plain Attack                               Hard Attack                               Plain/Hard run attack               
Plain jump attack                       Hard jump attack

Engineer Class Video Preview

3III.               Engineer Mastery

Tool Box Mastery (Novice)

Increase your Accuracy with Tool Boxes. 1% Accuracy increase per skill level.A
Require lvl: 1
Max lvl: 5
Point use per skill lvl: 1
Price: 100 ely
Tool Box Mastery (Skilled)

Increase your damage with Tool Boxes. 1% Min. and Max. Damage increase per skill level. 
Require lvl: 15
Max lvl: 10
Price: 7,500 ely
Tool Box Mastery (Expert)

Increase your Accuracy and Min. and Max. damage with Tool Boxes. 1% Accuracy and Min. Damage increase per skill level.
Require lvl: 30
Max lvl: 10
Price: 27,000 ely
Tool Box Mastery (Master)

Increase your Min. and Max. damage with Tool Boxes. +4 max. and +2 min. damage increase per skill level.
Require lvl: 60 (+2 lvls instead of +1. e.g. 60, 62, 64.. etc.)
Max lvl: 50
Point use per skill lvl: 2
Price: 126,000 ely

4IV.               Engineer Skills

Machine Gun  

Bullets fly out of the tool box like a machine gun.

PVE: 8/10
PVP: 6/10
Number  of skill levels: 3
Required levels: 1/5/10
Point use per level: 1
SP cost: 25 sp
Number of attack hits: 3
Cooldown: 2.5s
Max target: 2
Cost: 100 ely
Prerequisites: Tool Box Mastery (Novice) lvl 1

Mecha Summon  

A mecha priring emerges from the tool box and unleashes a giant laser cannon.

PVE: 6/10
PVP: 1/10
Number of skill levels: 3
Required levels: 20/25/30
SP cost: 40 sp
Number of attack hits: 1
Cooldown: 3.5s
Cost: 10,000 ely
Prerequisites: Machine Gun (Mastered level)

Thunder Trap  

Places a lightning rod in the ground that shoots thunder bolts at nearby enemies.

PVE: 10/10
PVP: 510
Required levels: 40/45/50
SP cost: 50 sp
Number of attack hits: 4
Cooldown: 5s
Cost: 52,000 ely
Prerequisites: Mecha Summon (Mastered level)

Hammer Fall

Enemies will get clobbered by engineering tools flung from the tool box.

PVE: 10/10
PVP: 9/10
Required levels: 60/65/70
Point use per level: 2
SP cost: 65 sp
Number of attack hits: 4
Cooldown: 6.5s
Max target: 3
Cost: 126,000 ely
Prerequisites: Thunder Trap (Mastered level)

5V.               Engineer Skills - Turrets

Fire turret 

Places turrets on the ground and shoot flames at nearby enemy.

PVE: 710
PVP: 5/10
Lvl 1: Consumes 15 sp , require lvl: 10, ELY: 1000
Lvl 2: Consumes 25 sp , require lvl: 25, ELY: 22,500 ,require fire turret lvl 1
Lvl 3: Consumes 35 sp , require lvl: 40, ELY: 52,000 ,require fire turret lvl 2
Lvl 4: Consumes 45 sp , require lvl: 55, ELY: 115,000 ,require fire turret lvl 3
Lvl 5: Consumes 60 sp , require lvl: 70, ELY: 175,000 ,require fire turret lvl 4
Uses 2 skill point per level.
Hits up to 3 enermies.
Cooldown: 7 sec
Duration: 10 sec

Curse turret

Places a turret on the ground that lower 30% str of target.

PVE: 3/10
PVP: 2/10 
Prerequisite: lvl 30
Uses 3 skill point and consumes 30 SP
Hits up to 3 enermies.
Cooldown: 10 sec
Duration: 7 sec
ELY: 27,000

Slow turret

Places a turret on the ground that slows target.

PVE: 8/10
PVP: 7/10 
Prerequisite: lvl 50
Uses 3 skill point and consumes 50 SP
Hits up to 3 enermies.
ELY: 85,000

Push turret

Places a turret on the ground that pushes targets away.

PVE: 9/10
PVP: 7/10 
Prerequisite: Lvl 70
Uses 3 skill point and consumes 50 SP
Hits up to 3 enermies.
ELY: 175,000

6VI.               Engineer Misc Skills

Engineer Bonus Event Skill
To obtain the Event Skill for Engineer, called "Sprint" (It Increase movement speed for 10 sec, Cool Down is 4 minute), go to Scrap Valley Entrance 4 and save at the Iris Stone. To go to Scap Valley Entrance 4, go to Elias - Airport. Speak to Janice and fly to The Big Apple (Press M if you get lost).

7VII.               Engineer Equipments

What weapon Engineers Use?
Engineers uses tool boxes, which can be purchased through weapon & armor shops in town or traveler heaven or they can be dropped from monsters at their corresponding lvl. You can also buy from players who vend shops at channel 1 Elias Free Market, Weapon Room A. I also suggest not to find really rare tool boxes as it requires alot of time and money wasted and the difference to a normal weapon are small, unless of course you do not wish to become Meister.

What armor Engineers wear?
Armor of engineers can be purchased through the same places where tool boxes are bought. For easier lvling however, it is best to obtain dungeon sets such as,

Sapphire/Ruby Set lvl 9 - 22 (Can be crafted from armor crafters.)
Invoke Set lvl 24 - 27 (Dragon Lair - Temple of Pluton 4)
Hyunmu Set lvl 44 - 47 ( Shrangai-La - Arcadia 4)
Sphinx Set lvl 64 - 67 (Pyramid Treasure Vault - Sealed room for queen/king)

For more information, they can be find through searching within this forum, or you can PM/Mail me in game for more information.

What about Cloaks? 
Regarding engineer cloaks, which is also known as "Double Bag". If you wish to become meister, getting a engineer cloak is not recommended,  as it cost at a larger sum of money (over 1 mil ely usually) and it would only last you til lvl 80. It can be made from an armor crafter who needs secondary crafting skills. It requires a cloak kit, and 3 rainbow bobbins. Cloak kit and Rainbow bobbins can be made from refiners, but cloak kit can also be purchased from "Astro" Shop. To made cloak kit, you need 5 cloak shrapnel + 10 spinel (mined in crystal mine) + 5 weak PPoE's remedy + 5 weak Boboru's remedy (can be made from an Alchemist with secondary crafting skills).

What about Enchanted Armors, what stats should i get? 
If you wish to have stats on your armors, the best stats that you should aim for is (in priority order):

Head: Luck / Strength / Stamina
Shirt / Pants: Luck / Strength / Stamina
Gloves: Luck / Strength / Stamina / Critical Damage
Shoes: Luck / Strength / Stamina / Evasion
Weapon: Min. Physical Damage / Max. Physical Damage / Luck / Strength / Stamina
Shield (secondary weapon): Stamina / Evasion / Luck / Strength

Note: Ant Queen is located in Ant Cave near Elias. Harpy is located in Toad Forest on Toad Island (Toad Island can be accessed through Elias Airport -> Balloon)

8VIII.               Engineer Leveling Spot

There are 2 basic ways on leveling. You can choose to grind at the following places, or complete the quests given in town npc. Grinding levels you faster, but may require backed funding. Quest gives you rewards in both items and ely and gives you exp as well but take longer to level compare to pure grind. It is also more fun to most players.

lvl 1 - 10: Forest Area / Ancient Forest
lvl 11 - 20: Temple of Pluton / Scrap Valley Entrance / Field Area / Underworld (belos) / Forest Mine
lvl 21 - 25: Mountain Area (Kobolds) / Underworld Canal (Elias) / Red Crop Field / Behemoth`
lvl 26 - 30: Behemoth / Mountain Area (Black Bear / Bear Wolf/Gumiho) / Ant Cave / Snowfield / Arcadia (Monkeys)
lvl 31 - 35: Arcadia (Black Tigers) / Cherry Lake(Cherry Ghosts) 
lvl 36 - 40: Dark Moon Castle(ninjas) / Toad Forest (Mountain Pigs, Party recommended)
lvl 41 - 45: Dark Moon Castle / Toad Forest (Mountain Pigs / Super Pigs)' / Dark Forest
lvl 46 - 50: Toad Forest (Superpigs)' / Saurus Field* / Desert Field / Dark Forest
lvl 51 - 55: Desert Field / Pyramid Ruin (skeletons or mummies) / Saurus Field(Purplehusu/Stego)
lvl 56 - 60: Pyramid Ruin / Foe Mansion / Crystal Mine(Spriggans)^ [Note: Prefer doing quest during these levels]
lvl 61 - 65: Orca Beach (Crabs) / Longest Tree
lvl 66 - 70: Jungle Area (Kukuri) / Orca Beach (Crabs) / Haunted Ship"/Liliput Field(Neo Navy, Party of 3+ Recommended)
lvl 71 - 75: Liliput Field (Neo Navy) / Eggegg Castle / Ktuka Ruins / Jungle Area / Toad Mountain (Lizard Man, Party recommended)' 
lvl 76 - 80: Liliput Freeway / Eggegg Castle / Ktuka Underworld / Toad Mountain (Lizard Man)' 

* Saurus Field is in Pyramid Ruins - Time Gate
^ Crystal Mine requires crystal mine ticket to enter, can be obtained from ant queens.
` Behemoth can be accessed by digging (the skill is obtain through a quest) at the ground in field area right next to elias.
" To get to Haunted ship, purchase the ticket from Unas in Elfa and use it to warp there.
' Toad Forest/Mountain/Cave is on Toad Island (Toad Island can be accessed through Elias Airport -> Balloon)

9IX.               Engineer Skill Build (Spoilers Alert!)

WARNING!: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO PLAN YOUR SKILL BUILD (USE SKILL SIMULATOR IN THE ENGINEER SKILL SIMULATOR SECTION OF THIS GUIDE) AND NOT ADD EXACTLY WHAT I DID. AS THIS IS ONLY MY PERSONAL AND PREFERED BUILD AND NOT THE BEST BUILD OUT THERE. YOU OWN THE BEST BUILD FOR YOUSELF, NOT ME.

Friendly advice: Use Skill Simulator to plan your skill build first before adding any skills in game as skill reset cost 100k and you are required to re-buy all the skills that you purchased before resetting.

Skill Build (For lvl 1-80 engineers only)

Why not add Focus or Power Turrets?
Tool Box mastery novice and expert adds 5% and 10% accuracy already, another 10% accuracy is pointless, besides, at low levels we hardly miss. One reason not to add power turrets is because it needs focus as a prerequisite, and the buff only adds alittle damage for below lvl 80s. Not so usefull. If you're a solo person, mob control push/slow turrets are more usefull.

Why i choose the str tree instead of the eva/crit tree?
Because 1. 20% HP increase sounds great, but i kill not tank. 2. 10% speed sounds great but from lvl 1-80, it's useless since we cannot equip movement accessories nor waste money investing getting speed enchanted armors, so that you can run faster. 3. Evasion is good but it only adds a little, i rather spend it on extra accuracy and kill faster. 4. Crit Turrets are totally useless before lvl 80 since your damage wont be that great and your crit rate is low (because your lvl and your luck is low). It's not worth investing before lvl 80, unless you wish to stay engineer for life.

Why not add Tool Box Mastery [Master]?
The skill only available at lvl 60, it is a waste of skill points to add into the mastery when only a little portion of skill points will be added into it. This skill is suitable only for engineers that wishes to stay engineer and not job change to Meister.

lvl 2: Tool Box Mastery [Novice] 1/5                     lvl 41: save skill point
lvl 3: Machine Gun 1/3                                        lvl 42: Mecha Summon Upgrade 1/1
lvl 4: Tool Box Mastery [Novice] 2/5                     lvl 43: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 1/10
 - Free skill point from Elias Stone-                     lvl 44: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 2/10
*add Tool Box Mastery [Novice] 3/5                    lvl 45: Thunder Trap 2/3
lvl 5: Machine Gun 2/3                                        lvl 46: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 3/10
lvl 6: Tool Box Mastery [Novice] 4/5                     lvl 47: save skill point
lvl 7: Tool Box Mastery [Novice] 5/5                     lvl 48: save skill point
lvl 8: save skill point                                          lvl 49: save skill point
lvl 9: save skill point                                          lvl 50: Thunder Trap 3/3 + Slow Turret 1/1
lvl 10: Machine Gun 3/3 + Fire Turret lv.1 1/1        lvl 51: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 4/10
lvl 11: Potential Energy 1/10                                 lvl 52: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 5/10
lvl 12: Potential Energy 2/10                                 lvl 53: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 6/10
lvl 13: Potential Energy 3/10                                 lvl 54: save skill point
lvl 14: Potential Energy 4/10                                 lvl 55: Fire Turret lv.4 1/1
lvl 15: Potential Energy 5/10                                 lvl 56: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 7/10
lvl 16: Potential Energy 6/10                                 lvl 57: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 8/10
lvl 17: Potential Energy 7/10                                 lvl 58: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 9/10
lvl 18: Potential Energy 8/10                                 lvl 59: save skill point
lvl 19: Potential Energy 9/10                                 lvl 60: Hammer Fall 1/3
lvl 20: Mecha Summon 1/3                                   lvl 61: Tool Box Mastery [Skilled] 10/10
lvl 21: Potential Energy 10/10                                lvl 62: save skill point
lvl 22: Strength Fuel 1/10                                      lvl 63: save skill point
lvl 23: save skill point                                          lvl 64: save skill point
lvl 24: save skill point                                          lvl 65: Hammer Fall 2/3
lvl 25: Mecha Summon 2/3 + Fire Turret lv.2 1/1      lvl 66: save skill point
lvl 26: Strength Fuel 2/10                                      lvl 67: save skill point
lvl 27: Strength Fuel 3/10                                      lvl 68: save skill point
lvl 28: Strength Fuel 4/10                                      lvl 69: save skill point
lvl 29: Strength Fuel 5/10                                      lvl 70: Hammer Fall 3/3 + Push Turret 1/1
lvl 30: Mecha Summon 3/3                                                   + Fire Turret lv.5 1/1
lvl 31: Strength Fuel 6/10                                      lvl 71: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 1/10
lvl 32: Strength Fuel 7/10                                      lvl 72: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 2/10
lvl 33: Strength Fuel 8/10                                      lvl 73: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 3/10
lvl 34: Strength Fuel 9/10                                      lvl 74: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 4/10
lvl 35: Strength Fuel 10/10                                    lvl 75: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 5/10
lvl 36: save skill point                                         lvl 76: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 6/10
lvl 37: Machine Gun Upgrade 1/1                            lvl 77: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 7/10
lvl 38: save skill point                                          lvl 78: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 8/10
lvl 39: save skill point                                          lvl 79: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 9/10
lvl 40: Thunder Trap 1/3 + Fire Turret lv.3 1/1         lvl 80: Tool Box Mastery [Expert] 10/10

Skill Build developed in simulator:

If you wish to stay engineer and not job change to meister, i  advice you to add into Tool Box Mastery [Master] and the Str Misc tree, and skip Fire Turrets as it becomes useless at lvl 90+. After lvl 120+,  the Crit Misc Tree is useful. More information about staying as engineer will be uploaded in the future.

10X.               Engineer Skill Simulator

Skill Simulator (Japanese)

INSTRUCTIONS FOR SIMULATOR

11XI.               Engineer Change Job to Meister

Once you reach level 80, you can change job to Meister in The City of Iron.  To change job, go to Elias - Airport. Speak to Janice and fly to The Big Apple (Press M if you get lost). Head right to The City of Iron and take your equipments off.  Go to centre of map to the warp of Class Change Centre fall down the hole on your right, and hurrrahh! you're a Meister now. Congratulations!

12XII.               Credit
Youtube.com
latale.wikiwiki.jp

Edited by rickaiii - Sep 22 2009 at 2:02am
IGN: Kay | Kays
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
stlsky
Cadet

Posted: Jul 13 2009 at 11:30pm Quote stlsky Reply
nice guide,
too bad i'm a wizard >.<
btw, this is taipwr
IP IP Logged
cubera
Space Cadet

Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 4:34am Quote cubera Reply
nicely done kay
IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 7:02am Quote rickaiii Reply
haha thanks, still got loads to edit. I'll do it when i get to lvl 60.
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
shadowasaku
Commander

Posted: Jul 14 2009 at 9:24am Quote shadowasaku Reply

woot~ good job kay

best 6 hours of ur life uve ever spent? tongue

Kyurei has failed in life, uh, i mean queet LT, cya guys ^^

Cookies over ely, cuz cookies sell for more >;3
IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Jul 17 2009 at 7:08am Quote rickaiii Reply
Thanks kuro.

updated with more info, hope it help you guys out. XD
feedback is most welcome. ><
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
Picklemold
Major

Posted: Jul 17 2009 at 8:10am Quote Picklemold Reply

Seems like you updated the pics, lol.

I actually preferred the skills/plain attacks to not be in action, they're a bit harder to see when it is. Turrets I did prefer to be in action though, preferably you sitting hear it and being bored. tongue
IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Jul 17 2009 at 6:32pm Quote rickaiii Reply
ok, i'll make some screenies next to it!
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
cubera
Space Cadet

Posted: Jul 17 2009 at 8:52pm Quote cubera Reply
woah nice job there bud hope you win the contest xD
IP IP Logged
kiratorii
Captain

Posted: Jul 18 2009 at 8:40am Quote kiratorii Reply
ahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha.... hope u can figure out who this is.... btw super duper great job man... though of course i was there poking u in buddy chat while u was doing it.... * i think* looks blur.... *coughs * hehehehe wink 
IP IP Logged
Mikklenguyen
Space Cadet

Posted: Jul 20 2009 at 7:45pm Quote Mikklenguyen Reply
:O oh wow xD my guide sucks compared to this :X i was too lazy to do the pretty pictures D: 
IP IP Logged
Iclonstream
Lieutenant

Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 5:21pm Quote Iclonstream Reply
i have a question. =raises hand=

when it says (on the grinding location thingy)

Dark Moon Castle (ninjas) which ones???
IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Jul 22 2009 at 7:14pm Quote rickaiii Reply
The best i think at that point will be blue ninjas, if you find it too easy try black ninjas down the bottom at special hall, you can mob up to 7 at a time. If you find ninjas still too hard, stick to black tigers.
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
rishygirl
Cadet

Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 2:57pm Quote rishygirl Reply
mm I create my engineer and the stats are

in lvl  8
OO

25 Strength
25 Stamina
27 Magic
24 Luck

IS THIS A GOOD OR  BAD STATS?

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME PLS.

TY
IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Jul 27 2009 at 11:12pm Quote rickaiii Reply
lol you stats look fine. You should probably focus more on your skills though.
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
coolotaku2004
Lieutenant

Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 8:32am Quote coolotaku2004 Reply
Yo you should add an meister section when you can!! That would be helpful as well...
Latale IGN: Khemia1 (Lv.7x Warrior), CoolOtaku2004 (Level5x Explorer), EmeraldRose (Level 8x Meister)

IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 7:31pm Quote rickaiii Reply
Haha, will do. Give me some time, quite busy these days. o.o
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
kiratorii
Captain

Posted: Jul 30 2009 at 8:20pm Quote kiratorii Reply
hehehehe lol ur guide keeps getting better and better
IP IP Logged
19ihtesam
Commander

Posted: Jul 31 2009 at 2:46pm Quote 19ihtesam Reply
NICE GUIDE, MAKE ONE FOR EXPLORERS (DAGGER)

IP IP Logged
Misam
Captain

Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 12:53am Quote Misam Reply
Awesome guide, Kay. The thing is, I don't get the point of the skill simulator, care to explain? >_>
IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Aug 01 2009 at 1:33am Quote rickaiii Reply
Haha ty. Plan your skill build so you dont mess up and going into the wrong tree and such... Such as the 2 tree branches in Misc
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
Aries14
Cadet

Posted: Aug 12 2009 at 12:54pm Quote Aries14 Reply
Currently i am a lvl 32 engineer.

When i become Meister u'll be the first person ill thank
IP IP Logged
ShynForce
Cadet

Posted: Aug 15 2009 at 1:37am Quote ShynForce Reply
Hey sup, i just wanted to say this is a amazing guide and its been helping me tons.  I'm lv56 Engineer and loving every min of it.  I can't wait to become a Meister even though i have no clue what to do "build wise" not sure if your working on a Meister guide but any little information would be great. 

I could barely find anything on Meisters all i know is that there similar to Bladers.  I have no clue what to do with the skills.  I guess i will figure that out when i get lv80 or if you put up a another great guide for Meisters or just some bit of info:)

Anyways thanks for the great guide it help me out alot i appreaite it.
IP IP Logged
rickaiii
Commander

Posted: Aug 15 2009 at 4:51am Quote rickaiii Reply
Not a problem guys! I'm glad i can help! :D
Engineer Guide
Meister Guide
IP IP Logged
Angelstream
Space Cadet

Posted: Aug 15 2009 at 8:36pm Quote Angelstream Reply
I think you may want to review what toolbox mastery expert says. I do not think it adds max %.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 2 Next
Printable version Printable version