FORUMS
Active Topics | Search | Settings
La Tale Forums / Guides
Message Icon Topic: Bobu's Power Leveling from 1-80 guide (Finished)
Post Reply Post New Topic
Tailbane
Space Cadet
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Bobu's Power Leveling from 1-80 guide (Finished)
Posted: May 13 2010 at 5:34pm
Quote Tailbane Reply
Hey I'm Bobukai and this is my guide. Before you read this, let me explain a few things about its structure.

<><><><><>
A) Questing
B) Grinding
C) Enemies
D) Notes
E) Disclaimer stuff
<><><><><>

A) Questing

Rather then take the time to walk you through each quest, I've decided only to list the quests that you SHOULDN'T do. Each quest is sorted by Area and Level. To prevent you from spending too much time searching for quests in every area, all the areas in which you DO have quests in are already listed. However, I chose not to list the Monster Tower quests in Big Apple, partly because I'm lazy, but also because I see them as just a thing on the side to do if I'm bored. I admit however, that the quests ARE good Exp, but in my opinion, it might take too long to work your way through several levels of monster tower just to finish a quest or 2.

You'll also notice that my Anti-Quest lists tell you to skip all the scenario quests. It's entirely up to you to spend time killing the Boss and whatnot, because if you've got a buddy who's high leveled and willing to help, go ahead.

If you're a perfectionist, by all means, do every single quest out there...I'm not trying to force you or anything.

B) Grinding

I may or may not add a guide to grinding in this guide...idk. Depends on how bored I am. In some sections of this guide, I've put some effort to explain stuff about the maps and enemies. Information about the grinding sites are found in the sections that the words "Power grinding session" in them. I call them Power grinding sessions because uh...the xp pots make them..powerful. Idk.

C) Enemies

In the Power grinding session sections, you'll find some text that looks like this:
<<ENEMY INFORMATION>>
Those little tidbits of information contain the monster's HP, Exp gained from killing one of them, and a comments section. In the Comments section, you may find things like attack patterns, tips on how to kill it, or just personal opinions and whatnot from my personal experience in fighting them. I may or may not post screenshots eventually.

D) Notes

Here and there I'll post a note.

*Note: This is a note.

Most of them are just personal experience stuff I think...

E) Disclaimer stuff

This guide is like one of those diet commercials that claims that their system is a fo sho thing. I'm sure there's plenty of other leveling guides, I just haven't looked through the forums yet. Although I've successfully tested this system on 4 characters, there are quite a few kinks in it. If you choose to follow this guide, please post suggestions, critiques, or comments from personal experience. It will help me make this guide that much better. It also helps me make sure this topic isn't dead and people actually READ this guide.

Just remember that even if you follow the guide's instructions, there's a chance that things will NOT go according to plan. This guide does NOT work if you do not have at least one grinding partner. This guide MAY NOT work if you die too much during the power grinding sessions, regardless of whether you have iron wills or resurrection pots. And I'm NOT completely sure whether or not I have perfected the requirements list or not. Currently, 2 of my guildies are testing out this system and so far they seem to be doing just fine.

~:TABLE OF CONTENTS:~
1. [Introduction]

2. [Getting from Level 1-10]

3. [Done yet? Now for 10-30]

4. [1st Power grinding session! Ready or not Goblins, here we come! Lv 30-40]

5. [2nd power grinding session! Time to fry some Super Pig Bacon! Lv 40-50]

6. [3rd power grinding session! ...Aw crap...getting from 50-55 =/]

7. [3rd Power Grinding Session! Good bye Mossmen, hello...Wisps? Lv 55-60]

8. [5th power grinding session! Get pumped for 60-78!!!]

9. [DUN....Dun Dun DUN....Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUN...Dun Dun DUN....Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN....Enough tomfoolery, lets get you promoted! Lv 78-80]

10. [Updates]

1. [Introduction]

Xtrap is being a doosh and wont let me play so this is what I have decided to do to kill time .-.

I have 6 characters... all 80+ (lookit my sig). Go ahead and tell me I has no life, I can't really argue (T.T). After creating my first 2 characters, I slowly developed a system to get myself from 1-80 in a very short amount of time. It took me 3 days to get my GS from 1-80, but in reality I spent less then 12 hours worth of leveling. You could do this too (assuming u have the willpower to work for many hours in a row), but there are quite a few requirements...

[Requirements]
Unfortunately this guide only works if you have moneyz to support your character. In fact, now that I think about it, this guide may contain a lot of stuff you already know, so feel free to tell me whether reading this guide has proven to be a waste of your time or not .-.

This system only works if you select a permanent 1-80 grinding party to level with you, and at least one party member needs to be the tank (must be a mace or sword using knight, knuckle knights don't really cut it). So grab a buddy...or 2....or 3.

Each party member needs at least 6 enhanced pots and 2 prime pots (this is where most people will get discouraged). Peaches and XP nostrums help too, so if you have access to them, GET them. What I did was just give free enhanced to my leveling buddies so we could all level up really fast together. As for primes...well I loaned it to them. Took hella long for them to replace/pay me back for it though.

*Note: With the new update replacing enhanced with primes in the ultra packs for 230 astros in the fashion shop, I'm not sure how else to get your hands on enhanced besides buying them from other people. You don't HAVE to use enhanced though. Primes, Superiors, nostrums + advanced, w/e, as long as you got the pots and as long as you meet the level requirement for each step, you should be fine.

Hopefully you have strong buddies to fall back on, because you're gonna need to do *Guild quests.* Oh...and a guild. Gotta be in one of those...lol.

Hopefully you also have a strong main character to fall back on, because you're gonna need full invoke, hyunmu, and sphinx armor. Well...ok you don't NEED these sets, but it really helps since it takes the work out of upgrading your normal armors. It also saves money on buying NPC armor if you're too lazy to get the ores needed to upgrade it.

Ok, that should be all the requirements, so let's recap:

Necessities:
1) Lotsa enhanced (at least 6) and 2 primes
2) Either you or your grinding partner needs to be a sword or mace using knight
3) Guild
4) Money

Optional:
1) 4 person party (you can do this is a 2 man party, but the more the merrier)
2) Full Invoke set
3) Full Hyunmu set
4) Full Sphinx set
5) Peaches and XP nostrums
6) Functional sets like Berkhart, Miyokan, Gabriel, Lucifer, etc...
(You don't NEED these, but it's fun to wear a full functional set on a lvl 1 noob)
7) Mmmm...Syrups...
8) Insta pots (Godbooks, king books, grape pots, cherry pots, etc...)

*Notes: I'm kinda conflicted about putting the Insta pots in the optional section. On my GS, I didn't have to use insta pots. But on my other characters...I'm pretty sure I've used quite a few insta pots here and there.

2. [Getting from Level 1-10]

Did you make a new character? If so, welcome back to the world of latale! If you somehow gathered all the requirements I listed, congratz! (Remember, the items listed in the optional section are not needed, but they help) You are now ready to power level from 1-80 (^-^). If the requirements section of this guide discouraged you, I am truly sorry ;(>.<).

The first step is to get from lvl 1 - 10. Grind on prirings, Beetle G's, wolves, Blue wolves, w/e. Just get to lvl 10. If you don't really wanna spend time grinding on these monsters (which doesn't take long), fine. Go to belos and do quests. Just get to lvl 10 and make sure all the other members in your grinding party do the same.

3. [Done yet? Now for 10-30]

Good job, you're level 10 or higher! Now go to the green haired maid outside of elias's palace and pick up a guild scroll. Hopefully you have reliable buddies/guildies to help you with you and your party member's GQ's. If you get far enough in your GQ, you should be at least lvl 25. If your GQ fails, just do the random assortment of quests in Elias, Yong Gyoung, or Iron city. Just don't waste your time on the following quests...

*Note: To get a guild quest scroll, talk to the first maid you see with green hair when you enter the outer elias palace map. Select guild room service to be warped into the area where your guild shubur resides. Talk to the shubur (she wears this hollow mask thingy) and select Trade. Don't select Guild item trade, just select Trade. Now buy the scroll for 200k ely.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BELOS QUESTS TO SKIP (lv 10-30) (special thx to Pie's Quest Guide)

Keber
What We Need is an Adventure
lvl 15+, Complete the "Overture of Resurrection" quest twice
1 times
Die 100 times
Reward:Title "Indomitable Traveler"

Keber
King Goblin
lvl 23+
3 times
Defeat 1 Goblin King
Reward:40600 XP, 3000 Ely, 5 Guild points x5 Stone of Iris Fragment, x4 SP Potion, x1 FRP Gloves OR 35000 XP, 6000 Ely, 5 Guild points x5 Stone of Iris Fragment, x4 SP Potion, x1 FRP Gloves OR 31500 XP, 6000 Ely, 5 Guild points x5 Stone of Iris Fragment, x4 SP Potion, x1 FRP Gloves
Note:Goblin King is located in Temple of Pluton lv. 4. Goblin King spawns every 10 minutes

Rohan
Scenario Quest-Finding Muwen
lvl 25+
1 times
Find Muwen
Reward:140000 XP, 100000 Ely, 40 Guild Points
Note:Muwen is located in the portal after the Lair of the evil Dragon 5 map. Must have the quest to enter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELIAS QUESTS TO SKIP (lvl 10 -30) (special thx to Pie's Quest Guide)

Sean
Deal! I Will Refine this for you
lvl 10+, must have completed the "How to Use Minerals" quest twice
infinite times
x30 Normal Mineral (misc)
Reward:500 Ely, x1 Gold, OR 500 Ely, x1 Silver OR 500 Ely, x1 Iron
Note:Normal Minerals can be mined in the Forest mine and Crystal mine

Donggun
Snake Eyes
lvl 21+
3 times
Defeat 15 Mabern Soul and get x3 Mabern Card (event)
Reward:46000 XP, 20000 Ely, 40 Guild Points, x20 Grape Juice, x1 Brass Shoes OR 45000 XP, 20000 Ely, 40 Guild points, x20 Grape Juice OR 45000 XP, 20000 Ely, 40 Guild points, x20 Grape Juice
Note:Mabern are located in Lair of evil dragon 1 and Lair of evil dragon 2 . Mabern Card are dropped by Mabern. The card is dropped by the Mabern itself, and the Mabern soul comes out of a Mabern once it is defeated.

Seogun
Sir Percival's Knight Order
lvl 22+
3 times
Defeat 20 Sir Percival and get x5 Percival Card (event)
Reward:51000 XP, 20000 Ely, 40 Guild Points, x20 Cheesecake, x1 Plastic Gloves
Note:Sir Percival are located in Lair of evil dragon 2 and Lair of evil dragon 3. Percival Card are dropped by Sir Percival

Namgun
Fire Elemental Dance
lvl 23+
3 times
Defeat 20 Fierie and obtain x20 Fierie Card (event)
Reward:56000 XP, 20000 Ely, 40 Guild Points, x20 Indian Curry, x1 Plastic Hat OR 55000 XP, 20000 Ely, 40 Guild Points, x20 Indian Curry, x1 Plastic Hat OR 56000 XP, 20000 Ely, 40 Guild Points, x20 Indian Curry, x1 Plastic Hat
Note:Fierie are located in Lair of evil dragon 1. Fierie Card are dropped by Fierie

Herne
~NUE~
lvl 24+
3 times
Defeat 5 Nue and obtain x5 Nue Card (event)
Reward:61000 XP, 20000 Ely, 50 Guild Points, x20 Sikhae, x1 Plastic Shoes OR 60000 XP, 20000 Ely, 50 Guild Points, x20 Sikhae, x1 Plastic Shoes OR 61000 XP, 20000 Ely, 50 Guild Points, x20 Sikhae, x1 Plastic Shoes
Note:Nue are in Lair of evil dragon 2 and Lair of evil dragon 3. Nue Card are dropped by Nue

Hejong
"Invoke"
lvl 25+
3 times
x1 Invoke Soul Card (event)
Reward:66000 XP, 20000 Ely, 80 Guild Points, x20 Chicken Soup, x1 FRP Gloves OR 65000 XP, 20000 Ely, 80 Guild Points, x20 Chicken Soup, x1 FRP Gloves OR 66000 XP, 20000 Ely, 80 Guild Points, x20 Chicken Soup, x1 FRP Gloves
Note:Invoke Soul Card are dropped by Invoke and Invoke EX. Invoke is the boss of the dungeon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YONG GYOUNG QUESTS TO SKIP (lvl 10 -30) (special thx to Pie's Quest Guide)

Wi Wen
Once More into the Crop Field
Complete "Crop Field Search" once
1 times
x10 Mystery Powder (event) and x30 Fan (misc)
Reward:141900 XP, 16500 Ely
Note:Mystery Powder are dropped by Black Beetle G. Black Beetle G are located in Red crop field. Fan are dropped by Jack-o-Lantern. Jack-o-Lantern are located in Red crop storage

Whether you have some high level person to help you with these quests or not, I still don't recommend doing them. The time wasted on these quests could be spent grinding or doing OTHER quests. And if you DO find someone nice enough to help you with these quests, have them help you get full invoke set instead...much more useful =3=

Before you proceed to the next step, make sure you and your party members are level 27-30 (you don't have to reach 30 to get to the next step, just make sure all party member's levels are close to eachother in this range).

4. [1st Power grinding session! Ready or not Goblins, here we come! Lv 30-40]

Gratz to you if you made it this far, cause this is where the leveling momentum starts to really pick up. Make sure you and your party members save at the Yong Gyoung iris stone in case you die. Bring some iron wills too. Make sure you and your party members have like...3 of each stack of pots (health, sp, and combo pots). If you or one of your party members is a magic-using mage, I recommend bringing 4-5 stax of sp and combo pots. Make sure you and your party members each have one or more enhanced pot in their inventory.

From level 30-40 ish, you and your party members will grind at the night goblin section of Spooky Village, the dungeon in Red Crop Storage.

Before you go into the dungeon, lets recap:

THINGS YOU AND YOUR PARTY MEMBERS NEED TO BRING:
1) 1 Enhanced pot
2) At least 3 stax of Hp, Sp, and Combo pots (level 30)
3) At least 4 stax of Sp and Combo pots if you are a Magic using Mage
4) Up to date armor
5) Up to date weapon
OPTIONAL THINGS YOU AND YOUR PARTY MEMBERS CAN BRING:
1) Mmmmm...Syrups...
2) Peaches and nostrums

<<ENEMY INFORMATION>>mad
[Lv 36 Night Goblins]
HP: 4,580
Exp:  20,007
Lv: 36
Comments: Actually, im not sure if you absoulely need a tank for these guys. Lvl 30 spooky dungeon should be pretty weak. But you'll definitely need a tank for these guys later on...

Go into the lvl 30 section of the Spooky Village dungeon, find the Night Goblins, and when everyone's ready, use your enhanced pots and whatnot and start grinding!

Here are some tips for grinding;
Don't die....that's it.

....lol k not really.

If a monster is near a ledge, DON'T KNOCK IT OFF...this will cripple the Exp gained from killing the monster. Let the Tank gather monsters around him first before you jump into a mob. Whether you have an iron will or not, everytime you die you lose precious grinding time running back to the dungeon to rejoin your party. Lvl 30 gobs shouldn't be a threat, so just be smart and let the Tank do his job.

I've had this problem with my guildies SO MANY times...PLEASE...if you are ranged (bow, xbow, magic, toolbox, etc.), DO NOT USE YOUR WEAPON LIKE A MELEE WEAPON T_T. This can take away aggro from the tank and you'll get hurt unnecessarily. Keep your distance from monsters and try not to pick up agro.

*Note: For those of you who don't know, Agro happens when a monster sees you and starts running/walking towards you to attack you.

If you are melee, you can jump into the fray with the tank and fight inside mobs, but once your hp is dwindling below 50% and your pots can't catch up, jump out of the mob and let the Tank pick up the agro away from you. Stay out of battle long enough for you to get your hp back over 50% before jumping back into battle. Each time a party member dies, the entire party's killrate goes down. When the killrate goes down, so does the Exp gain rate.

If you are the Tank, don't worry about doing less damage then your party members, just keep them alive. If one of your party members is being attacked, try to take the monster's agro so that party member can escape. an easy way to get agro is to use the Guard dash technique. To get Guard dash, save at the Temple of Pluton Iris stone. If you die, your party members will most likely die. So don't die...please. Oh yeah, and even if you plan on going Guardian, use a sword or mace anyways. It makes getting to 80 alot easier...trust me.

Coordinate your party in any way you can. Use chat macros if you have to, just make sure none of your party members isn't being stupid. Incompetence makes Exp bad.

After a good hour of grinding, everyone should be lvl 40+. Get some rest, eat some food, or get some fresh air, because it's time for the 2nd power grinding session!

If you or your party members AREN'T lvl 40+...it's back to questing for you. Focus on quests in Elias, Yong Gyoung, and Aoich. Here's a list of quests I don'trecommend wasting your time with...

ELIAS QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 30-40)

Ring
Selki Huntdown
lvl 35+ , must have a "shaggy doll" in your inventory
2 times
Defeat 5 Selki
Reward:100000 XP, 5000 Ely, 40 Guild Points, x5 BBQ Beef
Note:Selki is located in Refrize snowfield. Selki is the mini-boss of the Snowfield area. Selki spawns every 15 minutes

Ring
Selki Fever!
lvl ? (35~43), finish the "Selki Huntdown" quest twice
2 times
x7 Seal Leathers (event)
Reward: 115000 XP, 6000 Ely, 58 Guild Points, x5 Rice Bowls
Note:Seal Leathers are dropped by Selki. Selki is located in Refrize snowfield. Selki is the mini-boss of the Snowfield area. Selki spawns every 15 minutes

Ring
Sidewinder Bride
Lvl (35~56), finish the "Selki Fever!" quest twice
3 times
Defeat 10 Selki, x10 Selki Model (misc)
Reward: 135000 Exp, 7000 Ely, 58 Guild Points, x1 BP. Hat
Note:Selki Model are dropped by Selki. Selki is located in Refrize snowfield. Selki is the mini-boss of the Snowfield area. Selki spawns every 15 minutes
YONG GYOUNG QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 30-40)
Jangjin
Defeat the Fake Great Monkey
lvl 31+, Must have completed the "Time Attack! Great Monkey Ruin" quest at least once
1 time
Defeat 99 Great Monkey and collect 30x Monkey Tails (misc)
Reward:Title "Great Hero"
Note:Great Monkey are located in Arcadia 3. Monkey Tail are dropped by Great Monkey

Shaowee
Scenario Quest-Meeting at Hyunmu's Room
lvl 37+, you must have complete the "Scenario Quest-Finding Muwen"
1 time
Meet Shaowee in Shangri-la
Rewards: 600000 XP, 200000 Ely, 50 Guild Points.
Note:To complete this quest you must have it in you quest log. Go to Shangri-la and defeat Hyunmu. After a portal will open and you will fight Shaowee, after she is defeated return to Shaowee to complete the quest
AOICH QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 30-40)

Karirin
White Cherry Ghost
lvl 39+
3 times
Defeat 35 White Cherry Ghost
Reward:161000 XP, 38 Guild Points OR 50000 Ely, 38 Guild Points OR x33 Spicy Rice Cakes, 38 Guild Points
Note: White Cherry Ghost are located in Cherry Lake 7

Make sure your armor pieces and your weapon are up to date (I guess you could upgrade them in the middle of grinding sessions, but that's just stupid and unnecessary in my opinion). Same goes for your party too.

5. [2nd power grinding session! Time to fry some Super Pig Bacon! Lv 40-50]

Say good bye to lvl 30 Night Goblins for now (don't worry, you'll be meeting them again real soon), because your next grinding session will take place in the Toad Island Forest dungeon.

Save at the Toad island Town stone before entering the dungeon. Don't do any Toad island quests if you have them yet, you'll need to save em for later.

Ready to grind? Double check you and your party's gear, pots, xp pots (enhanced pots), and make sure everyone's gone to the bathroom or eaten their meal (there's quite a few times my party members didn't go to the bathroom before grinding sessions...it really pisses me off >.<), whatEVER. Just make sure everyone's in tip top shape to grind.

Alright, let's have a quick look at your enemy.

<<ENEMY INFORMATION>>
[Super Pigs] 

HP:  7,878
XP:  18,725
Comments: Ah...how I loved the old days of grinding at Toad island. These pigs have quite alot of hp and pack a punch, BUT if you know how to fight them, the XP gain should be just lovely. Super pigs have 2 attacks; Charge attack and a Head-uppercut thingy. At a certain distance, the Super Pigs will kick up some dust and charge right through you. This attack doesn't do too much damage, it's the other attack that you need to be worried about. If you're too close, the Super Pig will start gouging you with its tusks. This attack does a considerable amount of damage, so ALWAYS stay at a distance from a super pig where they will only use their Charging attack. Oh yeah, try to prevent them from running off a ledge too, or it'll cripple your xp gain.

After a good hour of grinding on Super Pigs, you and your party members should be level 45+. To proceed to the next step, you all need to be level 50+. If you're not level 50 (Most likely you aren't) yet, it's time for you to quest. Your questing areas are Elias, Yong Gyoung, Aoich, Elfa, Toad Island, and Fairy Forest.

I never really quested on my 4th, 5th, and 6th characters (Jokun, Obsuron, and Tailbane). The only quests I didn't skip from Level 1-80 were quests from Toad Island and Fairy Forest. In my opinion, the quests from those 2 areas are too awesome to be skipped. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for the following quests...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELIAS QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 40-50)

Chris
Walking Flower Panic
lvl 46+
3 times
Defeat 30 Walking Flower
Reward:252000 XP, 3200 Ely, 41 Guild Points, x10 Quality SP Cookie
Note:Walking Flower are located in Dark forest 3 and Dark forest 6
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YONG GYOUNG QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 40-50)

Lin Ming
Zin Great Monkey
lvl 40+
3 times
Defeat 15 Zin Great Monkey
Reward:160000 XP, 9000 Ely, 54 Guild Points, x25 Combo Cookie
Note:Zin Great Monkey are located on Shangri-la 4 and Shangri-la 5
Lin Ming
Turban Shell
lvl 41+
3 times
Defeat 20 Turban Shell
Reward:180000 XP, 12000 Ely, 44 Guild Points, x10 Roasted Duck
Note:Turban Shell are located in Shangri-la 2, Shangri-la 3, Shangri-4, and Shangri-la 5

Ryusinch
Frog Prince
lvl 41+
3 times
Defeat 20 Frog Prince
Reward:190000 XP, 15000 Ely, 54 Guild Points, x20 King Dim Sum
Note:Frog Prince are located in Shangri-la 2, Shangri-la 3, Shangri-la 4, and Shangri-la 5

Lin Ming
Turban Shell
lvl 41+
3 times
Defeat 20 Turban Shell
Reward:180000 XP, 12000 Ely, 44 Guild Points, x10 Roasted Duck
Note:Turban Shell are located in Shangri-la 2, Shangri-la 3, Shangri-4, and Shangri-la 5

Yong Gyoung
Ryusinch
Frog Prince
lvl 41+
3 times
Defeat 20 Frog Prince
Reward:190000 XP, 15000 Ely, 54 Guild Points, x20 King Dim Sum
Note:Frog Prince are located in Shangri-la 2, Shangri-la 3, Shangri-la 4, and Shangri-la 5

AOICH QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 40-50)

Karirin
Canine God
lvl 45+
3 times
Defeat 44 Canine God
Reward:259000 XP, 10000 Ely, 54 Guild Points, and x1 Iron Gloves OR 259000 XP, 52000 Ely, 54 Guild Points, and x1 Iron Gloves OR 259000 XP, 20000 Ely, 54 Guild Points, and x1 Iron Gloves
Note:Canine God are located in Under passage, Under moat, Under plaza, Secret passage hallway, Underground way 1, and Underground way 2

Tamori
Scenario Quest-Dark Moon Princess
lvl 47+, complete the "Scenario Quest-Meeting at Hyunmu's Room"
1 time
Go to the Dark Moon Princess
Reward:1100000 XP, 60 Guild Points, x1 Item Drop Rate Super Puzzle
Note:The Dark Moon Princess is the boss of the Moon of the 16th Day
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELFA QUESTS TO SKIP (LV 40-50)

Unas
Stuffed Animal
lvl 45+
3 times
x10 Axe Beak Bill (misc), x10 Axe Beak Feather (event), x10 Axe Beak Claw (misc)
Reward:238000 XP, 30 Guild Points, x8 Premium Combo Cookie
Note:Ace Beak Bill are dropped by Axe Beak. Axe Beak Feather are dropped by Axe Beak. Axe Beak Claw are dropped by Axe Beak. Axe Beak are located on Desert field 2 and Desert field 3
TOAD ISLAND QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 40 - 50)
*Not really any quests to skip here...I mean, there's one quest you don't HAVE to do 3 times, but w/e.

Yuni
Yojo's Feather
lvl 47+
3 times
x1 Harpie Feather (event)
Reward:420000 XP, 20000 Ely, 90 Guild Points, x1 Quality Agasura Shoes
Note:Harpie Feather are dropped by Harpie. Harpie are located in Toad's Forest 3
FAIRY FOREST QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 40-50)

*Uhm...not really any quests to skip here either. I wouldn't try to do the scenario quest but hey, if you wanna try it, by all means go for it.

Up till now, you're leveling momentum should have been pretty awesome. Well...that's about to stop now...sorry. =/

6. [3rd power grinding session! ...Aw crap...getting from 50-55 =/]

Did you like grinding at super pigs? So did I...but Super pigs don't cut it anymore. Your next grinding session takes place in Toad forest again...this time at mossmen. As for preparations, when repotting, you don't need your level pots. If you can use your pots wisely and get your party members to work together as a team, you can stick with lvl 40 cookies from yong gyoung all the way to level 80. But hey, that could just be me and my guildies. If you feel you need to use higher level pots, by all means do so. My main character is a 146 templar, and my pot ensemble is Lvl 70 hp and Combo powders and lvl 50 Sp cookies, all from Elfa.

<<ENEMY INFORMATION>>
[Moss Man]

HP: About 6200
Exp:  20,693
Comments: Ok maybe grinding at Toad Island wasn't always a bed of roses. These guys aren't much more xp then super pigs...AND they hurt more. This is where the Tank proves to be absolutely necessary in my system. Another downside to grinding at Mossmen is that their buddy Harpie likes to drop in sometimes and duke out some real damage to you and your party members.

[Harpy]
HP:  15,641
Exp:  114,229
Comments: If you look real closely at Harpy, you'll see that she wear's a metal bra! :O Who woulda thought that harpy was a chick? Anyways, she may be a pain in the butt to kill, but she's actually worth the xp gain (I think). Again...Tanks ftw.

After an hour of grind here, you shouldn't have leveled much (unless you cheated and used a prime), you're still most likely not level 55 yet. Getting from lvl 50-55 is actually the most painful part of this system because there aren't really any good grinding places. Skeletons are terrible, crabs are a bit too hard (even if they're not, the xp still sucks), prisprings are just stupid, super pigs is a bit too low, and mossmen is SOMEWHAT good, but everybody hates mossmen. If you LIKE grinding at mossmen, good for you! Go back and grind another hour there if you really wanna waste your xp pots on getting to 55+ on mossmen. If you're sane enough to realize you've had enough of mossmen, time to get cracking on those quests. Just don't waste your time on the following...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELIAS QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 50-55)
No bad quests here. If you're wondering where your quests are though, check both inside and outside of elias palace. You should have some decent Dark Forest quests there to do.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YONG GYOUNG QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 50-55)
No bad quests here. Oh wait...there ARE no quests 50-55 in yong gyoung. Durhurhurh...
AOICH QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 50-55)

Karirin
Pot of Tengu
lvl 50+
3 times
x1 Tengu Pot (event)
Reward:370000 XP, 24000 Ely, 80 Guild Points, x1 Iron Guard Hat
Note:Tengu Pot is dropped by Tengu. Tengu is located in the Moon of the 16th Day

Amme
Princess Princess
lvl 52+
3 times
x1 Dark Moon Sign (event)
Reward:450000 XP, 28500 Ely, 128 Guild Points, x1 Iron Guard Hat
Note: Dark Moon Sign are dropped by Dark Moon Princess. Dark Moon Princess is the boss of the Moon of the 16th Day instance

Zin
Demon Tengu
lvl 53+
3 times
Defeat 1 Tengu
Reward:800000 XP, 15000 Ely, 50 Guild Points
Note:Tengu is located in the Moon of the 16th Day instance

*Note: The Tengu quests are good Exp, but only if you have someone willing to help you. If you really want to get some XP here, I guess you could at least complete the Demon Tengu quest. But I wouldn't waste my time trying to complete the Pot of Tengu quest 3 times.
ELFA QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 50-55)

Silo
Berserker Sandman Gemstone
lvl 51+
3 times
x10 Big Gemstone (event)
Reward:385000 XP, 14000 Ely, 45 Guild Points, x20 Quality SP Cookie
Note:Big Gemstone are dropped by Berserker Sandman. Berserker Sandman are located in Desert field 5 and Desert field 6

Rashid
Help Imhotep
lvl 53+
3 times
Defeat 30 Berserker Sandman, x30 Old Rag Scraps (misc)
Reward:450000 XP, 10000 Ely, x20 Quality Combo Cookie
Note:Old Rag Scraps are dropped by Berserker Sandman. Berserker Sandman are located in Desert field 5 and Desert field 6

Rashid
Zombie Research
lvl 54+
3 times
x50 Poison Jar (event), x50 Rib (misc), x50 Leg Bone (misc)
Reward:550000 XP, 10000 Ely, x20 Quality Combo Cookie
Note:Poison Jar are dropped by Mummy Zombie. Mummy Zombie are located in Descending passage 2, Gravity room, Grand hallway, Hallway, and Ascending passage. Rib are dropped by Skeleton. Leg Bone are dropped by Skeleton. Skeleton are located in Pyramid room, Pyramid waiting room, Pyramid special room, Pyramid secret room, and Ascending Passage
STONETON QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 50-55)

Stoneton Village Dornie
Stonetonton Mania
lvl 51+
3 times
x15 Stego Leather (event), x10 Bronto Foot Bone (event)
Reward:400000 XP, 12000 Ely, 30 Guild Points, x15 Quality SP Cookie
Note:Stego Leather are dropped by Stego and Strong Stego. Stego are located in Saurus Field 3. Strong Stego are located in Saurus Forest 2. Bronto Foot Bone are dropped by Bronto. Bronto are located in Saurus Forest 1 and Saurus Forest 2
FAIRY FOREST QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 50-55)

Pony
BloodX
lvl 53+, must have completed the "Scenario Quest - One night dream in summer" quest
3 times
x3 Fairy's Soup (event)
Reward:500000 XP, 10000 Ely, 35 Guild Points, x10 Quality SP Cookie
Note:Fairy's Soup are dropped from Oberon&Titania. Oberon&Titania are the boss of the Fairy Castle instance

Once you and your party members get to lvl 55, get ready for another power grinding session. Oh, and gratz to getting on 55.

7. [3rd Power Grinding Session! Good bye Mossmen, hello...Wisps? Lv 55-60]

I for one LIKE grinding at wisps. You're probably thinking about grinding at night goblins instead, but unfortunately you are still too low leveled to kill them fast enough. You need to level just a bit more so that you won't miss too much while attacking the lvl 60 Night Goblins. 

You know the drill...Gear up, pot up, get your xp boosters and whatnot, and get ready to mazzacre some wisps for an hour.

*Note: By now, you and your party should be able to properly get ready before each grinding session.

<<ENEMY INFORMATION>>
[Lv 60 Wisps]

HP: 11,726
Exp: 44,621
Comments: Learn to love these blood suckers for their decent Exp, but make sure you don't mob em up too much. Though their SP draining ability is more troublesome than there HP draining ability (your a nub if you think these guy's "hurt" you), if too many wisps are leeching you at the same time, they might LAG you to death. In the room full of lv 60 wisps, there's a platform on the left side of the map that resembles something of a bridge (I'll probably provide a screen shot later). Only 2 Wisps have spawning points there, which should be juuuuust enough for you and your party to handle. However, if you find killing 2 wisps at a time is too easy, feel free to grinding at the bottom and middle right sections of the map. Just remember to STICK TOGETHER as a party.

*Note: If you do grind on the left bridge platform mentioned earlier, make sure you don't let either of the wisps stray away to the right side of the map. If you let a wisp escape, it won't respawn until you find where it ran off to and kill it. The problem with that is, if it DOES wander off, it will certainly rejoin the other wisps on the right side of the map...and retrieving that certain wisp might get a little tricky. If it comes to the point where you're being chased by 3 or more wisps, just press the jump button. When you jump, the wisps pursuing you should rise a little, then slightly descend to the correct height for duck tanking. After you jump, just hold down the GUARD button and wait for your party members to get them off you. Careful though...if you let the wisps drain your sp to 0, you will not be able to duck. And if you stand there long enough, your computer might lag and you'll die. If your latency isn't good enough to handle 3+ wisps without lagging too much, I recommend setting your Effects to the lowest function possible in your Options Menu (press "O" while playing in-game).

After properly grinding an hour at wisps (by proper I mean no one did anything stupid and got themselves killed too much), you and your party members should be at least 57. Assuming your tank has become accustomed to the way you and your party members are supposed to grind, it's time to say goodbye to wisps and hello to the last monster you'll ever grind on during your journey to level 80...

...Unless of course, either you or a party member didn't make lvl 57 OR you guys are just worried that you can't take lvl 66 Night Goblins. If that's the case, back to questing for you I guess. Just don't waste too much time on the following quests...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELIAS QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 55-60)

Actually, all the quests you will find here are pretty decent. Just try to avoid doing the Longest Tree quests unless they're the only quests you haven't done (if you haven't reached level 60 by then)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELFA QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 55-60)

Silo
Scenario Quest - Crest of the Kingdom
lvl 57+, must have completed the "Scenario Quest - Dark Moon Princess" quest
1 time
Find Van Giwoo
Reward:2000000 XP, 100000 Ely, 70 Guild Points, x1 Item Drop Rate Super Puzzle
Note:To find Can Giwoo you must defeat Sphinx. Sphinx is the boss of the Treasure Vault instance

Getting to 60 might be a bit frustrating, but try to hang in there. Make sure you and your party members eat your om noms or use the bathroom...or whatever. Just make sure you are all ready for one hella long power grinding session.

8. [5th power grinding session! Get pumped for 60-78!!!]

Yup. You're gonna grind about 14-18 levels. This will take 2 enhanced and 2 primes PER PERSON (or you could cheat and use 3 primes, but I don't like using primes like that). If you have any 1-80 nostrums, peach cans, or syrups, this is THE best time to use them. Don't want to grind 4 hours? That's fine, you can split it up into two 2-hour grinding sessions, or four 1-hour grinding sessions. I just counted 60-78 as one power grinding session because you will be grinding on only one monster the entire time (and I'm too lazy to write a separate section for each power grinding session). Say hello to my little friend...

<<ENEMY INFORMATION>>
[Lv 66 Night Goblin]

HP: 14,025
Exp:
Comments: Daaaaaym...that's a lotta Exp @_@. Up until level 70 ish, the Exp will start to diminish, so I recommend using your primes FIRST while the Exp gain is still delicious. You may have heard about other grinding spots from 70-80, like the Navy boats at Liliput Ocean, the balloons and Circus Divisions at Liliput Freeway, or Lizard men at Toad mountain. Well, forget that ****, those grinding spots SUCK (at least compared to this one). Lv 66 Night Goblins are FTW. However...I must admit there are a few complications to this grinding spot. First of all, you need to progress through 3 areas in this map as you grind to test your party's strength. It's extremely important for you to die as LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. The time spent walking BACK TO THAT AREA wastes PRECIOUS MINUTES...Whoever your Tank may be, tell him or her this is his or her's time to shine...so don't screw it up.

"The Bridge"
<[Grind here till you are Lv 61-62, or skip to the next grinding spot]>

The Bridge looks nothing like a Bridge. I just call it a bridge. Why? Who cares. (I don't have screenshots yet so just follow my step by step instructions on how to find it) To find The Bridge, just step into the dungeon and you'll find yourself on a raised platform with only 1 Lv 66 Night Goblin. Jump down from the platform, and you'll land on a somewhat lengthy platform with 2 Lvl 66 Night Goblins. These 2 areas are both part of The Bridge. To grind on the bridge (remember to stick together with your party members for this), just kill the Night Goblin on the raised platform, jump down, kill the 2 Night Goblins, climb the rope to the raised platform on the top left again, and repeat. The Night Goblin's spawn rate should be fast enough for you to do this with ease. Just make sure you don't let any Night Goblin's fall off the platform. Once you and your party members find it too easy to grind on The Bridge, move on to the next area.

"The Real Bridge"
<[Grind here till about Lv 64-65]>

This area DOES look like a bridge. You can find it in the top right section of the map. The tank might need to run around and pick up agro a lot because in this section, you and your party members can easily be flanked on both sides. This area has more Night Goblins then The Bridge, so your Exp gain rate will be significantly better. Try to level up in this area at least 4 times before proceeding to the next area.

"The Floor"
<[Grind here to about Lv 75-78]>

Night Goblins...everywhere! @_@ This area is the entire bottom half of the map. Once again, I recommend you and your party members stick together. There's a Night Goblin on the far right of the map who spawns near the portal to Lady Gaga's. Try not to waste time killing that goblin, because it's not worth it for your party to all gang up on one Goblin. Even if only ONE party member wanders off just to kill it...well that's not exactly the definition of "sticking together" now is it? There's also a few neat grinding tricks you can do with the raised platform on the bottom right section of the map, but I'm too lazy to write about em (=3=)...I'm sure you'll come up with some stuff as you grind though.

Done grinding?
Hopefully, each prime leveled you up at least 5 times, and each enhanced leveled you up 2 times. You should be at least Lv 74...if your not...then...idk...do another guild quest once it finishes its cooldown. I guess you could quest but, the goal is to get to 78. If you didn't make level 74 and you did everything right...then I'm sorry...my guide has failed you (T.T). However, if you made it to at least Lv 70 because of this guide...well hey. Look on the bright side...you're already Lv 70.

If you ARE lv 74, gratz man! Maybe you're disappointed because you thought this grinding session was supposed to get you to 78? If you are, then I'm truly sorry.

If you ARE Lv 78, please post your IGN here so I can report you for hacking.

...jk, gratz on 78 xD

Anyways, here's the quests you should skip on your way to lvl 78

ELIAS QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 60-78)

Elias
Genari
Queen
lvl 65+
3 times
Defeat 1 Queen Bee
Reward:630000 XP, 10000 Ely, 88 Guild Points, x1 Dragon Scale Boots
Note:Queen Bee are located in The longest tree top

Minari
What is this for?
lvl 67+
3 times
x1 Thorn Ivy (event), x1 Queen Bee Stocking (event)
Reward:910000 XP, 10000 Ely, 88 Guild Points, x1 Titanium Ally Shoes
Note:Thorn Ivy are dropped by Queen Bee. Queen Bee Stocking are dropped by Queen Bee. Queen Bee are located in The longest tree top. When done turn in to Seogun
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOICH QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 60-78)

Amme
Ghost Warrior Killer
lvl 66+
1 time
Defeat 10 Ghost Warrior
Reward:840000 XP, 10000 Ely, 100 Guild Points, x8 Banana, x1 Mithril
Note:Ghost Warrior is the mini boss of Dark Moon Castle. Ghost Warrior is located in the Main Castle. Ghost Warrior spawns every minute after death

Amme
Proof of the Ghost Warriors Death
lvl 66+
3 times
x1 Gold Armor Shoulder Fragment (event)
Reward:840000 XP, 4000 Ely, 100 Guild Points, x8 Banana, x1 Mithril
Note:Gold Armor Shoulder Fragment are dropped by Ghost Warrior. Ghost Warrior is located in the Main Castle. Ghost Warrior is the mini boss of Dark Moon Castle. He spawns every minute after death

*Note: Rofl, those are the ONLY quests in Aoich btw.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ELFA QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 60-78)

Aisha
Thief in the Treasure Vault
lvl 60+
3 times
Defeat 15 Thief Clan
Reward:780000 XP, 48000 Ely, 70 Guild Points, x30 Premium SP Cookie
Note:Thief Clan are located in Treasure Vault 3 and Treasure Vault 4. Thief Clan are the mini boss of Treasure Vault

Aisha
Assassin in the Treasure Vault
lvl 60+
3 times
Defeat 20 Assassin
Reward:750000 XP, 45000 Ely, 70 Guild Points, x30 Premium Cookie
Note:Assassin are located in Treasure Vault 2 and Treasure Vault 4. Assassin are the mini boss of Treasure Vault

Rashid
Rainbow Scarab
lvl 62+
3 times
x8 Rainbow Scarab (event)
Reward:950000 XP, 20000 Ely, 50 Guild Points
Note:Rainbow Scarab are dropped by Thief Clan. Thief Clan are located in Treasure Vault 3 and Treasure Vault 4. Thief Clan are the mini boss of Treasure Vault

Tote
Crabmeat
lvl 64+
3 times
x99 Crab Meat (event), x99 Crab Foam (event)
Reward:1700000 XP, 40000 Ely, 42 Guild Points
Note:Crab Meat are dropped by Crab. Crab Foam are dropped by Violet Crab. Crab are located in Orca beach 1 and Orca beach 3. Violet Crab are located in Orca beach 2

*Note: I've had a lot of friends tell me this quest is worth doing. In my opinion, it's just an excuse to grind at crabs. Do you see Crabs as a grinding spot in this guide? ...Didn't think so. So please...skip this quest. Seriously...it sucks (=.=).

Tote
Riddle Monster
lvl 64+
3 times
x1 Golden Obelisk (event)
Reward:1500000 XP, 60000 Ely, 140 Guild Points, x1 Titanium Alloy Gloves
Note:Golden Obelisk are dropped by Sphinx. Sphinx is the boss of Treasure Vault Instance

Unas
Todd Island Adventure
Lvl 66+
3 times
Kill 20 Zombie Crew, Kill 20 Kill Skull Crew
Reward:458500 XP, 15000 Ely, x1 Titanium Alloy Shoes
Note:Zombie Crew and Skull Crew are located in Phantom Pirate Ship 1, Phantom Pirate Ship 2, Phantom Pirate Ship 3, Phantom Pirate Ship 4, Phantom Pirate Ship 5, and Phantom Pirate Ship 6.

Rashid
Turtle Island Adventure
lvl 68+
3 times
x5 Cheap Silver Teeth (event), x5 Glittering Gold Teeth (event)
Reward:459200 XP, 20000 Ely, x25 Lesser Magic Powder
Note:Cheep Silver Teeth are dropped by Zombie Crew. Glittering Gold Teeth are dropped by Skull Crew. Zombie Crew and Skull Crew are located in Phantom Pirate Ship 1, Phantom Pirate Ship 2, Phantom Pirate Ship 3, Phantom Pirate Ship 4, Phantom Pirate Ship 5, and Phantom Pirate Ship 6

*Note: Turtle Island Adventure is actually pretty easy. I just don't like the long boat trip to get there. Sometimes it doesn't take that long but...most of the times it's just stupid. The longest I've ever been there was listening to 4 replays of the BGM...ugh...terrible T_T
VES QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 60-78)

Bwyma
Kong Hunting
lvl 68+
3 times
x1 Beauty Doll (event)
Reward:700000 XP, 10000 Ely, 100 Guild Points, x5 Papaya Juice
Note:Beauty Doll are dropped by Mountain Kong. Mountain Kong are located in Jungle area 3 and Jungle area 5. Mountain Kong is the mini boss of the Jungle area

Ruphia
Water Feather
lvl 69+
3 times
x50 [Water] Feather (misc), x5 Ubuntoo Sui Model (misc)
Reward:1200000 XP, 30000 Ely, 50 Guild Points
Note:[Water] Feather are dropped by Ubuntoo Sui. Ubuntoo Sui Model are dropped by Ubuntoo Sui. Ubuntoo Sui are located in Jungle area 4, Ktuka Ruins 3, and Ktuka underworld 4

Ruphia
Smile of Stone
lvl 69+
3 times
x50 [Earth] Feather (misc), x5 Ubuntoo Chii Model(misc)
Reward:1300000 XP, 35000 Ely, 50 Guild Points
Note:[Earth] Feather are dropped by Ubuntoo Chii. Ubuntoo Chii Model are dropped by Ubuntoo Chii. Ubuntoo Chii are located in Jungle area 6, Ktuka Ruins 4, Ktuka Ruins 5, and Ktuka underworld 3

Ruphia
Wind Greeting
lvl 69+
3 times
x50 [Wind] Feather (misc), x5 Ubuntoo Huu Model(misc)
Reward:2200000 XP, 80000 Ely, 50 Guild Points
Note:[Wind] Feather are dropped by Ubuntoo Huu. Ubuntoo Huu Model are dropped by Ubuntoo Huu. Ubuntoo Huu are located in Jungle area 2, Ktuka Ruins 2, and Ktuka underworld 2

Ruphia
Baptism by Fire
lvl 69+
3 times
x50 [Fire] Feather (misc), x5 Ubuntoo Kaa Model (misc)
Reward:1500000 XP, 50000 Ely, 50 Guild Points
Note:[Fire] Feather are dropped by Ubuntoo Kaa. Ubuntoo Kaa Model are dropped by Ubuntoo Kaa Ubuntoo Kaa are located in Jungle area 1, Ktuka Ruins 1, and Ktuka underworld 1
TOAD ISLAND QUESTS TO SKIP (Lv 60-78)

ALL OF THEM. SKIP ALL OF THEM. DO NOT DO THEM UNTIL I TELL YOU TO DO THEM. I REPEAT, SKIP ALL THE TOAD ISLAND QUESTS. DO NOT QUESTION ME, JUST DON'T DO THEM.

Got to level 78? Good. If you still have any fairly easy quests that give decent Exp, please do them. I recommend you grind/quest at least 18% Exp before you proceed to the final step.

9. [DUN....Dun Dun DUN....Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUN...Dun Dun DUN....Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN....Enough tomfoolery, lets get you promoted! Lv 78-80]

(Tom...foolery...? (=3-)) This is it! 2 more levels! All you need is a fairly high leveled buddy or 2 to help you and your party members finish all your Toad Island quests (lol this is why I told you to skip them). After finishing all your Toad Island quests, you should be level 80! Hurrah! Even if your not level 80, you can still jump to 80 on Egg Egg Castle quests in Lilliput! The ONLY way you could possibly fail getting from lvl 78-80 during this step is if you forgot to bring iron wills and you died and lost some XP...so don't be stupid. Play it safe and get a condom. Wait, er, I mean iron will. Get an Iron will (durhurhurh).

First, get all your quests from Buyongi, the 2nd maid you see when you enter Toad Village. With your high leveled buddy, do each quest 3 times EXCEPT for "Dragon Warrior Rabana." In Dragon Warrior Rabana, you need to get an event drop from Rabana. You don't have to do that quest at all. The time spent doing that quest could be spent doing other quests, so try not to force your buddy to kill rabana over and over again just to get the bead...I'm a level 150 Templar, and I STILL hate fighting Rabana. He has this stupid Hammer attack (btw, Rabana is a HE. If you look closely, he's not wearing a shirt) which auto flinches the nearest player next to him and deals a hell lot of damage. I've been hit by that one attack 14 times...IN A ROW...(shudders)

After doing all your quests from Buyongi, you WILL be level 79. Walk to the far right of Toad Island and pick up 2 new quests from Ihwa. Get your buddy to slaughter some Old Wolves in the Toad Cave. You SHOULD be level 80.

Still not level 80? It's cool, there's still 2 more quests out there. Go to Lilliput and you'll find a quest on Mwyra and a quest on Nai. These quests may or may not be challenging, so bring your buddy just in case.

Still not level 80? Obviously you somehow hacked the game to DECREASE your Exp then. Please leave your name here so I can report you for hacking.

Got to Level 80?

CONGRATS!!!
<(^-^<) <(^ - ^)> (>^-^)>
*(Confetti)

Now go promote yourself and comment on this topic saying my guide works. Don't know how to promote? Too bad...cause I'm too lazy to cover that.

10. [Updates]
(5/17/10) Finished basic stuff for level 1-80. Fixed some typos and grammatical errors, added table of contents, emotes, guide explanation, and changed font sizes and stuff. Can't figure out how to change font color though...man I'm bored :S

(5/18/10) Added pictures of monsters for all the <<ENEMY INFORMATION>> data.

(5/19/10) Updated [E) Disclaimer stuff] section.

Edited by Tailbane - May 20 2010 at 9:00am
Bobukai: Lv 160 Templar
Itenkai: Lv 113 Warlord
Jokun: Lv 140 Gunslinger
Obsuron: Lv 113 Blader
Bohkenrai: Lv 80 Sorcerer
Tailbane: Lv 100 Guardian
IP IP Logged
DoubleEdgeXYZ
Lieutenant

Posted: May 14 2010 at 12:38am Quote DoubleEdgeXYZ Reply
Umm I only see 1-50 here so far when are ya gonna post the next 30 lvls?
IP IP Logged
Tailbane
Space Cadet

Posted: May 14 2010 at 1:19am Quote Tailbane Reply
Oh maybe tomorrow, kinda tired right now. I put (will continue later) at the end of the topic.
IP IP Logged
bbjoey521
Commander

Posted: May 14 2010 at 5:16pm Quote bbjoey521 Reply
NICCCCCE GUIDE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
IP IP Logged
Tailbane
Space Cadet

Posted: May 14 2010 at 5:23pm Quote Tailbane Reply
It's not done yet dude .-.
IP IP Logged
CoyoteUgly
Cadet

Posted: May 16 2010 at 11:42am Quote CoyoteUgly Reply
Thank you so much for this Tailbane^^
Very helpful and simple ya!
IP IP Logged
Tailbane
Space Cadet

Posted: May 18 2010 at 8:07am Quote Tailbane Reply
For those of you who asked about the rest of this guide, sorry I haven't been working on it. I've been kinda busy...I'm gonna continue right now though so please be patient.
IP IP Logged
bbjoey521
Commander

Posted: May 18 2010 at 12:36pm Quote bbjoey521 Reply
Awesome guide bob!

IP IP Logged
Tailbane
Space Cadet

Posted: May 19 2010 at 11:05am Quote Tailbane Reply
Lol I've been looking around and...I'm starting to wonder. Is this the only 1-80 guide in the forums?
IP IP Logged
theonez5
Cadet

Posted: May 25 2010 at 9:11pm Quote theonez5 Reply
Thank you, This is like the only GOOD guide that will help out newbies/people who want to level fast. Wanna try adding time span to how it would take a player to hit 80 with this guide from level 1? For say a player who plays at most 4-6 hours a day?
IP IP Logged
bbjoey521
Commander

Posted: May 27 2010 at 7:57pm Quote bbjoey521 Reply
Me and Bobukai has used this to jump many characters of ours.
it usually takes around 3 to 4 days playing 4-6 hours per day, less if 1 or 2 of those days are during 2x.
IP IP Logged
Area1526
Cadet

Posted: May 30 2010 at 4:31am Quote Area1526 Reply
great guide helped me so much
IP IP Logged
Tailbane
Space Cadet

Posted: Jun 01 2010 at 2:29pm Quote Tailbane Reply
Hey thanks, I'm glad it worked for you. If there's a step in the guide that didn't work out, please tell me.
IP IP Logged
CoyoteUgly
Cadet

Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 12:37am Quote CoyoteUgly Reply
My goodness, im leveling too fast D:

You should make a 80-..........mmm 140 guide?! :D

Please please!
IP IP Logged
Tailbane
Space Cadet

Posted: Jun 02 2010 at 10:32am Quote Tailbane Reply

Oh...that sounds like a good idea...yeah i'll try that....eventually.

IP IP Logged
Trilloff2
Cadet

Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 10:15am Quote Trilloff2 Reply
This guide doesn't work, he promised lvl 80 and I am now 88. What the hell is your deal? Im jk but really, this guide work!!
             :D

*Reason for edit:Added Happy Faces

Edited by Trilloff2 - Jun 03 2010 at 10:32am
TrillTech:(135) Meister(Weapon Crafter, Shop AFKer)
TrillKill(Triiikill):(130) Sword WL
Trilltank:(125) Dagger TH
SmiterDin:(88) Club Templar(Active)
ItsFugiyman: Fugly (2) Warrior Mule
IP IP Logged
Meepzors
Ensign

Posted: Jun 06 2010 at 8:46pm Quote Meepzors Reply
nice guide. might try it out

IP IP Logged
TrillOff
Ensign

Posted: Jun 07 2010 at 7:34am Quote TrillOff Reply
Dis guide is duh bomb!! You better try it out
IP IP Logged
Tailbane
Space Cadet

Posted: Jul 26 2010 at 5:30pm Quote Tailbane Reply
I noticed latale added some new quests. Eventually I'll update this guide to mention those quests and whether to skip them or not, but I'd probably have to make another character or something, so if you have any suggestions, please tell me. Thank you for commenting me in-game about this guide, I'm glad people find the willpower to read this...long...long...thing...
IP IP Logged
anizone1
Space Cadet

Posted: Aug 03 2010 at 8:52pm Quote anizone1 Reply
super good guide!!!!!!!
IP IP Logged
Shadalow
Commander

Posted: Aug 07 2010 at 11:25pm Quote Shadalow Reply
i didnt grind on moss men at all ;(((

i grinded at super pigs from 50 - 55 on all my chars
(with an exception of my main cus 2nd jobs weren't even available when i hit 80 -.-)

moss men give slow exp and are very hard to kill :((
but once i hit 55 on super pigs, i did quests in Elfa and that preeetty much boosted me to 60+ where i then went back to spooky ;o
Hi I'm Krimson, but you can call me Joey | Sekirei.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version