FORUMS
Active Topics | Search | Settings
La Tale Forums / Class Discussion
Message Icon Topic: What the hell, class advance is at 80?!
Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 3 Next
yggdrasilsys
Cadet
Online Status: Offline

Topic: What the hell, class advance is at 80?!
Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 1:08pm
Quote yggdrasilsys Reply
what? thats freaking crazy i have never played any mmos like this where class advancement is so far off. It's been days and i'm barely 35. how do some of you claim to have getting to level 80 in 7 hours?
IP IP Logged
blackace43
Major

Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 2:15pm Quote blackace43 Reply

Uh lvl 80 isnt even far. Its only seems far if you suck and have no idea what you're doing aka being a noob. It only takes a week to get to lvl 80 without exp pots or function sets and if you don't like the lvl for class change then don't play. Hell even new players can get to lvl 80 in a week if they catch on to the game fast.

IP IP Logged
HelloKitties
Time Splitter

Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 2:17pm Quote HelloKitties Reply
80 is only a number. You can get to level 40 without any XP enhancers besides your initial Iris Blessing in a single day. That's already halfway there.

Quests, Spooky, and Toad are your friends.
IP IP Logged
yggdrasilsys
Cadet

Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 2:45pm Quote yggdrasilsys Reply
Originally posted by blackace43

Uh lvl 80 isnt even far. Its only seems far if you suck and have no idea what you're doing aka being a noob. It only takes a week to get to lvl 80 without exp pots or function sets and if you don't like the lvl for class change then don't play. Hell even new players can get to lvl 80 in a week if they catch on to the game fast.

ok

Originally posted by HelloKitties

80 is only a number. You can get to level 40 without any XP enhancers besides your initial Iris Blessing in a single day. That's already halfway there.

Quests, Spooky, and Toad are your friends.

thanks, do I grind and do quests later or quest all the way?
IP IP Logged
HelloKitties
Time Splitter

Posted: Nov 21 2010 at 2:49pm Quote HelloKitties Reply
You can for the most part quest the entire way until 40-50 with very little grind. In fact, the XP you get from killing monsters for quests is basically a semi-grind.

By the time you get to 50, you may run low on quests. You can grind at Toad Forest from 40-60 or close to 60 at least pretty easily, especially with a big party. From there, you can grind Spooky Village level 60 and do the occasional quest until 70 or so, then quests and Toad Mountain (not Forest) until 80.

Really not that hard, and quests give nice ely to keep you going.
IP IP Logged
Gryx
Commander

Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 4:50pm Quote Gryx Reply
80's a bit high for slow paced lazy people like me, but I don't really like game where the class advancement's at like 22.
IP IP Logged
Iuci
Ensign

Posted: Nov 22 2010 at 6:28pm Quote Iuci Reply
Originally posted by blackace43

why you mad?

IP IP Logged
theattended
Captain

Posted: Dec 01 2010 at 5:27pm Quote theattended Reply
Lol.
If you're new, it could take that long. Some people can reach 60 in less than a day though ._.
lml_
IP IP Logged
aerynz
General

Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 2:01am Quote aerynz Reply
lol... you can seriously get to level 110 fast if you keep doing spooky parties.
Latimer / Kyliee / Sylph
IP IP Logged
AvocadoCat
General

Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 7:04am Quote AvocadoCat Reply
I laughed at this thread

turned around

turned back and started laughing again

okay hi level 80 isn't hard if you know what to grind and when to quest. Katie pretty much summed it up nicely, and Spooky Village at level 30-40, Toad Forest super pigs 40-50, Mossmen/questing 50-60, Spooky Village 60-75, 75-80 toad again but at the mountain place and the quests are great.

Edited by AvocadoCat - Dec 03 2010 at 7:07am
IP IP Logged
Kinotsu
Lieutenant

Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 11:20am Quote Kinotsu Reply
You guys are A'Holes o_O

Just because hes new to this game doesn't mean you gotta treat him like a dumbass and talk all sarcastic and crap,this was part of the reasons I left Latale for a while,the community is turning pretty crappy.

Blackace,just because you might be "pro" or "experienced" in Latale doesn't mean you have to treat people that aren't like stupid trash. Seriously.

Anyways,to the OP,do quests as you train and level up so you atleast have a goal to keep you motivated while killing a buncha monsters. It'll go by much faster,and the people that get to level 80 in like a day are the ones that already have characters past that level and have previous experience of where to go to kill certain monsters for the fastest experience.

I say just take your time leveling and don't play every single day,the faster you get to a really high level the faster you'll eventually get bored and not wanna play cause there wont be anything to do.

Edited by Kinotsu - Dec 03 2010 at 11:22am
IGN- Kinotsu - Level 18x Sword Dragoon
IGN- xKinotsu - Level 17x Judgement
IP IP Logged
AvocadoCat
General

Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 4:00pm Quote AvocadoCat Reply
Yeah okay I admit I was being an arse too. I'm kind of annoyed of the people making "WDF OMG THIS GAME IS SO HARD" threads. Okay he's new I guess that works sorry.

Honestly, think of it this way; would you rather have your job advancement at 20 and spend the rest of your 180 levels doing the same thing? ;\ The 80 levels are just perfect for getting you used to the game before you jump into things. It's the players fault if they dawdle and make the game more slow-paced for themselves.

This game does have 3rd jobs that are coming out pretty soon, but the style doesn't change much. Subclass is far away, and that would be at level 140.

Most people's first characters level really slow. Then you snap out of it when that char hits 100, and you realize this game isn't hard at all, and that you were just grinding badly or in the wrong places. I'm not saying it's only you, I leveled, and still level, like a dead walrus. O-o;

Anyway just don't worry about it. If it isn't fun at all, don't play it; it's a game after all.

Edited by AvocadoCat - Dec 03 2010 at 4:00pm
IP IP Logged
blackace43
Major

Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 4:32pm Quote blackace43 Reply
Originally posted by Kinotsu

You guys are A'Holes o_O

Blackace,just because you might be "pro" or "experienced" in Latale doesn't mean you have to treat people that aren't like stupid trash. Seriously.

Hmmm interesting, I'm not pro at all LOL. But anywayz I'm not treating the person like trash, just basically saying if you don't like the level for class change, don't complain about it and go play a game where class change is like level 20 like dragonica or w/e.
IP IP Logged
MrApo
Game Advisors
Game Advisors
Online Status: Online

Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 6:02pm Quote MrApo Reply
Something I've found out over the course of my time on three different servers:
- If class change was much lower than 80, the game's mechanics would be all screwed up. The fact is you need those initial 80 levels to get a good handle on how this game works and its many facets. I'm not saying 80 makes you pro (LOL far from it), but it's the test you got to pass to prove you can handle second job, just as 80-140 will be the test to prove you can handle 3rd job.

Of course there's always primes... basically turning the "test" into an open-book quiz.
IP IP Logged
razzy87
General

Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 9:36am Quote razzy87 Reply

You guys are A'Holes o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_tROAHxwas" height="125" width="250
IP IP Logged
JustAWill
Lieutenant

Posted: Dec 08 2010 at 12:56pm Quote JustAWill Reply
To be honest you can run around using xp nostrums for 1-80 and not spend so much money on other xp pots. Xp nostrums are nice and cheap like 150k-200k. While at the same time doing quests. There is a quest guide someone made. Here. http://ggftw.com/forum/latale-quest-guides/5629-pies-quest-guide.html
Good luck.
Latale
Noumsicle-18x Saint, back on track!
Noumski-Elemental Master
MixedMedia-15x Dragoon
PixeledMedia-18x Bow RW
Noums-19x Terror Knight

.....I really need to make a sig.
IP IP Logged
needpokemonnimi
Major

Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 5:37am Quote needpokemonnimi Reply
Originally posted by aerynz

lol... you can seriously get to level 110 fast if you keep doing spooky parties.

I'm stuck on 110, help me master....(sob)
Bye.
IP IP Logged
MrApo
Game Advisors
Game Advisors

Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 4:06pm Quote MrApo Reply
Originally posted by needpokemonnimi

I'm stuck on 110, help me master....(sob)

You must learn the way of the ninja, and by that I mean the owl castle ninjas, namely darks or reds depending on your skill and party strength.

Good alternates are:
- Keep doing spooky - decent xp for a good while really, though it'll be lackluster compared to its olden days
- Hamehas - Hard to hit till past 115, and you have to be quick to kb and kill, otherwise they will eat you alive and the xp will be bad (water resist reduces their damage)
- Capt Bong's Castle - medium sets or gandolfs, depending on your damage level; I took my warlord (r.i.p.) here when I wanted a change of scenery from ninjas

And always remember, quest spam is your friend.
IP IP Logged
needpokemonnimi
Major

Posted: Dec 12 2010 at 7:17pm Quote needpokemonnimi Reply

You guys are A'Holes o_O

Just because hes new to this game doesn't mean you gotta treat him like a dumbass and talk all sarcastic and crap,this was part of the reasons I left Latale for a while,the community is turning pretty crappy.

Blackace,just because you might be "pro" or "experienced" in Latale doesn't mean you have to treat people that ...

I say just take your time leveling and don't play every single day,the faster you get to a really high level the faster you'll eventually get bored and not wanna play cause there wont be anything to do.

Gee, kinotsu that makes us all feel so warm and nice and all better inside.
Bye.
IP IP Logged
theattended
Captain

Posted: Dec 14 2010 at 5:23pm Quote theattended Reply
I wanna see what happens when he gets to 120, then realizes at 125 that ninjas are all he's got ._+
lml_
IP IP Logged
JAing
Lieutenant

Posted: Dec 15 2010 at 3:43am Quote JAing Reply
Originally posted by theattended

I wanna see what happens when he gets to 120, then realizes at 125 that ninjas are all he's got ._+

120? PFFT

i went ninjas at 100 til 130, did spook b/t

thats how pro.
IP IP Logged
MrApo
Game Advisors
Game Advisors

Posted: Dec 15 2010 at 11:32am Quote MrApo Reply
Ninjas give... tolerable xp till well into the 130s. Once they turn grey though, it's all over.

Then it's scrap valley exit grind time, namely BIG BELLIES! clap

or you know you could hit fenrirs, but then you'd be LAME q.q
IP IP Logged
HelloKitties
Time Splitter

Posted: Dec 15 2010 at 1:23pm Quote HelloKitties Reply
Aquarium is just fine too. Mermaid room. 8D

Level 110 is honestly not hard at all even without XP stuff. I too hate hearing that this game is hard when it's one of the easiest MMO's ever.

This is Babby's First Korean MMO. No doubt about it.
IP IP Logged
Op23
Ensign

Posted: Dec 15 2010 at 2:29pm Quote Op23 Reply
Psh don't listen to these guys.
I mean sure you can get to lvl 80 in a day if you have no life.
Just take your time bro and it will come i don't suggest grinding all the way it's quite boring.

now for you guys laughing at him...

How the hell do you treat a newcomer like that, thats why i get angry when i play this game why can't everyone just be friendly and help each other out. Most of you won't even use five minutes of your time to kill invoke for someone. I remember when my character was low level instead of a lvl 160 helping me kill invoke which will take 5 minutes, two lvl 40s helped me but it took an hour they also did it for free the other high levels asked for money.

Sorry had to unleash that.
IP IP Logged
HelloKitties
Time Splitter

Posted: Dec 15 2010 at 3:00pm Quote HelloKitties Reply
Because spoiling low levels is just not my thing. I'm one of those that charge fees because I'm not about to take my time off to kill something that they can very well kill themselves if they try hard. Basically, I'm one of those "Help those who help themselves" types. I do help for friends and for people who are especially polite.

I never asked for help as a lowbie, and I don't ask for help now. When I come on, I come on to play, not to kill for others.

And FYI, we did give our advice already.

Edited by HelloKitties - Dec 15 2010 at 3:01pm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 3 Next
Printable version Printable version