FORUMS
Active Topics | Search | Settings
La Tale Forums / Guilds
Message Icon Topic: (-=[TrueHeaven: Level 10 Neutral Guild]=-)
Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 31 Next
Marcbaby
Lieutenant
Online Status: Offline

Topic: (-=[TrueHeaven: Level 10 Neutral Guild]=-)
Posted: Feb 27 2011 at 3:44pm
Quote Marcbaby Reply

-Guild Statistics and Information-

Guild Master/Leader:
TheLinkedOne
Guild Vice Masters:
Tanukiyasha, KugiPunch, LoOpe, Jay
Guild Level:
Guild Bonuses:
[10% Max Physical Damage, 10% Max Magical Damage and 10% Item Drop Rate]

Intro:
Hello, i am LongGun (in game) and founder of TrueHeaven, Unlike most guilds I do not expect anyone to go out of their way and stress themselves with progression. This isn't the army where you have to be on edge. Also you can still be all that you can be without the demands. True Heaven has no level requirements and you can still make a name for yourself.

Motto:
"Live in True Heaven and no worrying of turning back again."

Disclaimer:
[TrueHeaven Leaders and Vice leaders are aware that Latale isn't your life and you don't eat, breathe or sleep it. Some members have families to take care of (Me and Roxy certainly do!) while there are other members who try to make the grade and place school over gaming. That is very understandable and won't shun or ridicule you based on how you lead your lives outside of the game.] Once the guild gets full (100 Members currently as max) I will on occasion expel in-actives, so please, if your going to be away for a long time, let someone know so I don't boot you on accident.

-((Side Note: If your inactive more than 1 month without prior notice, you will be considered as being kicked out of the guild due to inactivity. However a message will be sent by either me or one of my vices informing you on the temporary kick. If you're interested in rejoining, feel free to let me or the vices know. Therefore if I don't have no alternative way of contacting you or hearing from you every so often about your status, how am I supposed to know?))

[Also if you are here to join this guild only for crop purposes and crop hopping, please save yourself the effort and don't bother. There are Tons of Crop Hopping guilds that do that. Joining a guild only for the crop is just like meeting a person and only using them for your own selfish gain.]

Ground Rules:
-Respect fellow members as the way you would like to be respected.
-Guild Crop comes around every so often, as stated above, if thats all you join my guild for i will be highly offended, any donations to crop is greatly appreciated
-If there is a problem, dispute or debate, lets try to talk it out respectively as a guild.
-To avoid getting kicked for being inactive, feel free to let anyone know who you are so we can keep you in the guild.
-Drama has a tendency to happen when we least expect it. In the event of when problems occur feel free to talk to the guild leader, the guild vices or please try to resolve it on your own.
-Excessive begging will not be tolerated. The guild members are your guildmates, but not your personal slaves.
-Courtesy is a must between guild members. TrueHeaven is aware that with many people comes many different personality types. Some are less social while others are more social. Talking can't be forced but a greeting is nice so the guild doesn't get the wrong impression from you.

[Inactivity for over 2 months will equal auto termination]

Recruiting Process:
When it comes to recruiting members, selection was either random or we went by good recommendation. Since space is limited from time to time, I will either consult with the potential members (personally) or vices/guildmembers will refer them to me before hand. If you have a guild penalty from exiting a previous guild, feel free to send me a message or a pm to remind me to add you into the guild. Recruitees are mandated to read the rules before hand and being invited into the guild. Any Questions should be asked before hand. I will do my personal best to answer the questions you want answers to before entering the guild.

-Character Limit/Alt Limit-
1 Main Character
1 Alt
(Activity limit has to be fairly active on at least those 2 characters to allow a 2nd alt.)
[This rule is here because there would be times where we will get new recruits as we go along overtime. Furthermore there are people who like to play on many different characters at once. So this rule is here to prevent clutter within the guild.]

-Please avoid spamming the guild chat. If you are looking for a party, selling an item, or buying an item and nobody replies, please try again at a later time. Spamming only angers others, so be mindful of others.
-Common courtesy and manners are expected in the guild. If you are found not showing these traits, you will be subject to expulsion from the guild. Please note, we do allow some sort of level of humor, however do not confuse that with manners.
-While there are no "ranks" in TrueHeaven, this doesn't mean that you will be promoted to "Vice" just because you asked for it or it doesn't go by who has the most money/gp in guild. Vice/Assistant Guild master is handed out to those who show leadership potential in guild. Also potential canidates will be discussed among the current vices. Meanwhile I've to approve on it.
[The Ranks that you will see in game is just an indication of member activity, its not a omg I'm better than you bow to me that type of thing]

Captain:
Proactive with the guild. Contributes to the guild. You wont be kicked.
Maestro:
Active, Contributes to the guild. You wont be kicked
Veteran:
Average Baseline Rank to see what new members are made of, Contributes to the guild, you wont be kicked.
Apprentice:
Either the member is new, inactive or pending on being kicked.

[Each Membership varies according to the person, if you don't inform us on when your away, it will be portrayed as a quit.]

Reason: To indicate your loyalty within the guild.

Any questions or concerns, feel free to post in this thread or send a In-Game Mail or Forum PM "TheLinkedOne", "Tanukiyasha", "KugiPunch", "LoOpe" or "Jay"

[This thread will get edited gradually]

-((Side Note: The Alt Rule goes into effect from 3/23/12 to the present day))

[Banners - ©Selenai]
[LongGun & RoxyBaby founded TrueHeaven]

-((Side Note: If your inactive for 2 months(60 Days) without prior notice, you will be considered as being kicked out of the guild due to inactivity. However a message will be sent by either me or one of my vices informing you on the temporary kick. If you're interested in rejoining, feel free to let me or the vices know. Therefore if I don't have no alternative way of contacting you or hearing from you every so often about your status, how am I supposed to know?))

Edited by Marcbaby - Jul 21 2014 at 11:06pm
IP IP Logged
TheLinkedOne
Major

Posted: Feb 27 2011 at 5:51pm Quote TheLinkedOne Reply
Good Luck Marc and I will make first post.
IP IP Logged
ChainFenrir
Time Splitter

Posted: Feb 27 2011 at 7:32pm Quote ChainFenrir Reply
Hmm I think I'll put one of my characters here.I'll let you know if I come back Marc.

Edited by ChainFenrir - Feb 27 2011 at 7:33pm

IP IP Logged
Marcbaby
Lieutenant

Posted: Feb 28 2011 at 10:52am Quote Marcbaby Reply
chain where did u go anyway :( i miss y ou
IP IP Logged
ChainFenrir
Time Splitter

Posted: Feb 28 2011 at 2:14pm Quote ChainFenrir Reply
I'm on game hiatus due to technical issues, seems the new update doesn't like me.

IP IP Logged
Marcbaby
Lieutenant

Posted: Mar 03 2011 at 5:44pm Quote Marcbaby Reply
bump, we do weekly crop and all that jazz~ just incase someone didnt see that
IP IP Logged
LisaHunnaye
Major

Posted: Mar 04 2011 at 3:07am Quote LisaHunnaye Reply
gl~

Thanks bambooking1~
IP IP Logged
crazybird123
Cadet

Posted: Mar 09 2011 at 6:14pm Quote crazybird123 Reply
Hi! Can I join this guild? I'm a lowly level 33 explorer (to be gunslinger) and I wanna be a part of this awesome guild!
IP IP Logged
Ziggz69
Cadet

Posted: Mar 13 2011 at 3:43am Quote Ziggz69 Reply
I wanta Join Ujisato lvl 34 War!
IP IP Logged
TheLinkedOne
Major

Posted: Mar 13 2011 at 5:15am Quote TheLinkedOne Reply
Aloha TrueHeaven!
IP IP Logged
Marcbaby
Lieutenant

Posted: Mar 15 2011 at 9:13am Quote Marcbaby Reply
-Bump- Btw if you haven't already contacted me in game to join guild please do so =)
IP IP Logged
Marcbaby
Lieutenant

Posted: Mar 24 2011 at 4:58am Quote Marcbaby Reply
Bump Plz feel free contact me in game or by Fourms pm, I will receive your request faster that way ^^
IP IP Logged
SgtEd
Cadet

Posted: Apr 21 2011 at 9:43pm Quote SgtEd Reply
Originally posted by Marcbaby

Guild Statistics and Information:

Guild Master/Leader: LongGun
Guild Vice Masters: RoxyBaby, RikkuChan, YumeDesu(YumeSan), Takumon
Guild Seasonal Vice Masters: Takumon
Guild Level: 8 [8% Max Physical Damage, 8% Max Magical Damage and 6% Item Drop Rate]
Current Guild Points 2,473,449 [Last update Sunday, Feb 27th]

Top 5 GP Contribution

RoxyBaby: 1,222,535 (49%)
LongGun : 1,207,485 (48%)
RikkuChan: 14,785 (0%)
FatalGunZ33: 4,950 (0%)
G0ld3os : 4,651 (0%)

Note: Please note, i post top 5 for fun purposes only, i once made a joke in a former guild saying that, if anyone could pass me id give up my position (at the time i was Vice-Leader) and i believe that as guild leader, i should have top GP always and welcome any challenge to my GP :]

Intro:

Hello, i am LongGun (in game) and Leader of TrueHeaven, Unlike most guilds I myself provide a weekly guild crop and do not expect anyone else to do any of work (I.E buying/earning GP) To level my guild, meaning, your in the guild to have fun and thats it =) leave all the rest of those worry to me, There are no "ranks" in TrueHeaven and no Level requirements.

Motto:
"Here to have fun, and enjoy Latale!"

Basic Rules/Disclaimer:

TrueHeaven Leaders and Vice leaders are aware that Latale isn't your life and you don't eat, breathe or sleep it. Some members have families to take care of (Me and Roxy certainly do!)  while there are other members who try to make the grade and place school over gaming. That is very understandable and won't shun or ridicule you based on how you lead your lives outside of the game.

Once the guild gets full (80members currently as max) I will on occasion expel in-actives, so please, if your going to be away for a long time, let someone know so i don't boot you on accident.

Also if you are here to join this guild only for crop purposes and crop hopping, please save yourself the effort and don't bother. There are Tons of Crop Hopping guilds that do that. Joining a guild only for the crop is just like meeting a person and only using them for your own selfish gain.

Ground Rules:

-Respect fellow members as the way you would like to be respected.

-While i usually will provide a weekly crop, as stated above, if thats all you join my guild for i will be highly offended, any donations to crop is greatly appreciated

-If there is a problem, dispute or debate, lets try to talk it out respectively as a guild.

-To avoid getting kicked for being inactive, feel free to let anyone know who you are so we can keep you in the guild.

-Excessive begging will not be tolerated. The guild members are your friends, but not your personal slaves.

-Please avoid spamming the guild chat. If you are looking for a party, selling an item, or buying an item and nobody replies, please try again at a later time. Spamming only angers others, so be mindful of others.

-Common curtisy and manners are expected in the guild. If you are found not showing these traits, you will be subject to expulsion from the guild. Please note, we do allow some sort of level of humor, however do not confuse that with manners.

-While there are no "ranks" in TrueHeaven, this does not mean that you will be promoted to "Vice" just because you asked for it, Vice is handed out to those who show leadership potential in guild, not just who has the most money/gp in guild

Any questions or concerns, feel free to post in this thread or send a In-Game Mail or Forum PM to LongGun (Me)

*This guild R> format used with permission from original owner[s]

I would like to join, lvl 33 Shiaparisu .
IP IP Logged
TheLinked1
Cadet

Posted: Jun 02 2011 at 12:04pm Quote TheLinked1 Reply
*Bump*
PopeyeTheSailor was here
IP IP Logged
Chronugaia
Cadet

Posted: Jun 10 2011 at 4:01am Quote Chronugaia Reply