FORUMS
Active Topics | Search | Settings
Redstone / General Discussion
Message Icon Topic: Where did everyone go?
Post Reply Post New Topic
RedstoneOldie
Ensign
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Where did everyone go?
Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 2:32pm
Quote RedstoneOldie Reply
I'm playing Wakfu

IGN: Bipolar

Playing (Osamoda) Tamer of course...

To OgPlanet - I'm not trying to promote other games, I'm trying to find Redstone players and see where they all went. It's like everyone's been abducted and taken off planet...
IP IP Logged
thexweaver
Cadet

Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 6:10pm Quote thexweaver Reply
Wakfu seems fun, but its nothing compared to old redstone. I just hope they didnt give up on this game yet
IP IP Logged
Tyrant92
Space Cadet

Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 10:12pm Quote Tyrant92 Reply
Originally posted by thexweaver

Wakfu seems fun, but its nothing compared to old redstone. I just hope they didnt give up on this game yet

they haven't given up, if they DID, would we have PH? would we have monster invasion? would OGP still host RS?

the day RS is dropped, is the day they give up...and frankly, i don't see that day coming anytime soon
Need A New Game To Play? Join Me On Rift ^_^
Wolfsbane Shard
Character Name= Aithri
IP IP Logged
thexweaver
Cadet

Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 3:50pm Quote thexweaver Reply
Thats what I like to hear, I really hope they dont give up. This is still by far one of the best MMORPGs ive ever played
IP IP Logged
kmel5235
Cadet

Posted: Oct 13 2014 at 7:05pm Quote kmel5235 Reply
I uninstalled and changed my passwords to insanely complex ones i would never remember and gave them to one person.

however, due to a storm my internet is out and have to use my cellphones internet to browse and i ran out of youtube videos and am clicking though all my website bookmarks ^__^ this was at the end of the list

-Jessica First, and only Girl of RedStone
IP IP Logged
vengeancetfp
Cadet

Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 9:11am Quote vengeancetfp Reply
Originally posted by kmel5235

I uninstalled and changed my passwords to insanely complex ones i would never remember and gave them to one person.

however, due to a storm my internet is out and have to use my cellphones internet to browse and i ran out of youtube videos and am clicking though all my website bookmarks ^__^ this was at the end of the list

only girl? sounds legit =p ive known like 5 or so
IP IP Logged
Tyrant92
Space Cadet

Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 9:16am Quote Tyrant92 Reply
Originally posted by vengeancetfp

only girl? sounds legit =p ive known like 5 or so

andddd another mess up by me, wrong acc ftw <_<

but yea, i thought about it, its been more like around 10 girls (that ik are girls) that have played rs =p
Wolfsbane Shard
Character Name= Aithri
IP IP Logged
klien85
Lieutenant

Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 10:54am Quote klien85 Reply
Originally posted by Tyrant92

but yea, i thought about it, its been more like around 10 girls (that ik are girls) that have played rs =p
You don't know this community very well, more then a few dudes have pretended to be girls throughout the years. Ir one guy (don't need to give his name, i assume more then a few remember him anyway ) who dated a "girl" for over a year in prandel, turned out they were both guys.

Unless you know them in real life or have seen in skype you have no evidence.  Assume the majority are dudes because they are.  
IP IP Logged
Tyrant92
Space Cadet

Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 11:22am Quote Tyrant92 Reply
Originally posted by klien85

Originally posted by Tyrant92

You don't know this community very well, more then a few dudes have pretended to be girls throughout the years. Ir one guy (don't need to give his name, i assume more then a few remember him anyway ) who dated a "girl" for over a year in prandel, turned out they were both guys.

Unless you know them in real life or have seen in skype you have no evidence.  Assume the majority are dudes because they are.  

note i said "girl" not woman =p lol
we all know girl = guy in real life, jeez
Wolfsbane Shard
Character Name= Aithri
IP IP Logged
aab4700
Space Cadet

Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 11:59am Quote aab4700 Reply
funny
IP IP Logged
notme16
Game Sage
[GS]evilman
Game Sage

Posted: Oct 15 2014 at 2:56pm Quote notme16 Reply

sure can tell whos new around here huh Gale
IP IP Logged
ChuckDynasty
Cadet

Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 11:23pm Quote ChuckDynasty Reply
I'm also playing wakfu xD

IGN: Elyeyi - Fire/Air Iop & Lerkel - Tri Elemental Sram

Edited by ChuckDynasty - Oct 18 2014 at 11:24pm
IP IP Logged
RedstoneOldie
Ensign

Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 2:47am Quote RedstoneOldie Reply
I'm glad I did go to Wakfu, I check the forums recently and find out Redstone is being shut down. I guess I was right when I told you guys it was about time for them to can this game...

Next time listen to me :)

Wakfu IGN: Bipolar
Guild: Highborn

(I play off and on everyday, just because I'm not on when you get on doesn't mean I don't play)

Deleting the OgPlanet launcher from my computer once and for all Yay!

See you in Wakfu :)

Edited by RedstoneOldie - Nov 19 2014 at 2:52am
IP IP Logged
xMcQx
Space Cadet

Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 10:07am Quote xMcQx Reply
Originally posted by RedstoneOldie

I'm glad I did go to Wakfu, I check the forums recently and find out Redstone is being shut down. I guess I was right when I told you guys it was about time for them to can this game...

Next time listen to me :)

Wakfu IGN: Bipolar
Guild: Highborn

(I play off and on everyday, just because I'm not on when you get on doesn't mean I don't play)

Deleting the OgPlanet launcher from my computer once and for all Yay!

See you in Wakfu :)

http://www.gamengame.com/support/qna/online-game-qna-view.asp?qna_idx=1049&now_page=1&code=GAMES&search_game=

***REPOST FOR AWARENESS <333***

Soooooo Wind is saying that no Vet's want a reset meanwhile players like Bomi/Gawain/Klien are 110% for it... Wind, I'd take your opinion I would... but you kinda left the community stopped being a voice and went to a different game all together, there were TONS of people that played with premium if not everyone, before the hacking started.

DISCLAIMER - This post is not an attempt at starting a rumor/an attempt to impersonate a gm or anything deemed a violation of the rules. It is a post to try to help the community better understand any questions they may have asked. All posts I make are in an attempt to better the game and help others.

IP IP Logged
klien85
Lieutenant

Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 10:49am Quote klien85 Reply
Originally posted by xMcQx

Originally posted by RedstoneOldie

I'm glad I did go to Wakfu.....)

Soooooo Wind is saying that no Vet's want a reset meanwhile players like Bomi/Gawain/Klien are 110% for it... Wind, I'd take your opinion I would... but you kinda left the community stopped being a voice and went to a different game all together, there were TONS of people that played with premium if not everyone, before the hacking started.

I doubt wind knows what he wants.  On the QnA page he denounces a reset.

http://www.gamengame.com/support/qna/online-game-qna-view.asp?qna_idx=1049&now_page=1&code=GAMES&search_game=110

While on facebook he calls for a reset

https://www.facebook.com/LnKREDSTONE

What bothers me is you mentioned that he doesn't even play RS, hasn't for a long time.  I hope alot of people like him don't go and vote to keep levels or transfer accounts altering nothing because they are unaware of say the xp pouch

Let me remind people the xp pouch which was generated at 2500% and tnx to OG's 5x month long ph, a ton of cheaters literally saw a 125x ph. This isn't counting bells or kits which would make it 187.5x or 250x, both combined 375x.  The level system is massively destroyed tnx to the generator hacks.

People out there with no knowledge of the current database and wanting it passed on to the new server.  The people (and i don't need to give names, we know who they are) that are calling for no level reset is garbage as well. What good is your 4th rb toon at 750 when 50 other people who know nothing about the game have 4th rb's 900+?

End rant, what will be will be i guess.

Edited by klien85 - Nov 19 2014 at 10:51am
IP IP Logged
vividshock
Cadet

Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 1:02pm Quote vividshock Reply
Klien. Its obvious that this guy is Bipolar. I mean look at his Wakfu ign.
KingElf~378
UnholyPriest~223
PainSeeker~222
IP IP Logged
klien85
Lieutenant

Posted: Nov 19 2014 at 4:53pm Quote klien85 Reply
Originally posted by vividshock

Klien. Its obvious that this guy is Bipolar. I mean look at his Wakfu ign.

That reminds me, hes also bipolar-gemini on these forums.  the same guy that stole all of Syn's (Kute, Red) guides and posted them on OG forums taking credit for them. You might still find them on these forums, but idk, it seems to delete topics on its own after so many.  For instance the oldest topic you'll find in general is less then 2 years while this forum has been active just over 4 years.

You think people would forget douchbaggery, but clearly everyone doesn't. 

Btw, expect these forums to die soon as the Redstone homepage has been removed and RS is no longer in OG's list. 

With that said, the peoples calling for ph on new server day 1 please fall on a knife.  This game seen back to back days with NO one even logging because the community became so addicted to ph they could not play without it.  If we get a fresh start ph should be completely abandoned. 

No Ph, stop being so lazy and actually earn something. Imagine if 600 had meaning and not every single player had a 700+. 

PH needs to die out completely.  Its time to separate the vets from the clueless.

Just my 2 cents anyway, as if anyone was listening, as if anyone cared.
IP IP Logged
juninh0xD
Cadet

Posted: Nov 20 2014 at 6:34am Quote juninh0xD Reply
Jeah, its kinda funny to see ppl asking for ph even when server is not up yet lol, nabs never learn how to enjoy the game without ph...feeling sad for those spoiled rats : (

Edited by juninh0xD - Nov 20 2014 at 6:35am
IP IP Logged
xMcQx
Space Cadet

Posted: Yesterday at 2:08am Quote xMcQx Reply
Well since the forums are dying i'd like everyone to take a look at becoming an active user of the RS subreddit : http://www.reddit.com/r/redstonegame/

It will be the communities one stop source for information if players do utilize it.

DISCLAIMER - This post is not an attempt at starting a rumor/an attempt to impersonate a gm or anything deemed a violation of the rules. It is a post to try to help the community better understand any questions they may have asked. All posts I make are in an attempt to better the game and help others.

Edited by xMcQx - Yesterday at 2:09am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version