|Active Topics | Search | Settings|
|Rumble Fighter Forums / Suggestions & Feedback / Technical Issues|
|Topic: Help Desk Ticket Not Sending( Topic Closed)|
Joined: Dec 02 2009
Online Status: Offline
I have seen some comments of users who aren't able to contact the Help Desk due to whatever issue. Now there can be multiple issues that can cause this, this is a general solution that will help most issues related to contacting the Help Desk.
First off, our website works best with Internet Explorer, so try to use this when you are having a problem with sending a Help Desk ticket.
If you are still having an issue with contacting our Help Desk, please clear your cache(Temporary Internet Files and Cookies). To do this follow the steps below.
1. Close all open browsers or programs that may use Internet Explorer features.
2. Head to your windows control panel and go to Internet Options. An "Internet Properties" window will appear.
3. On the "General" tab, you will see a "Browsing history" section. Click on "Delete..." in that section. Another window will come up entitled "Delete Browsing History."
4. Click the "Delete files..." buttons next to "Temporary Internet Files" as well as "Cookies."
5. head back to our support page and try to send a Help Desk ticket.
This will hep most, however if you are having a more complicated issue you should contact a support and explain
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum