Message Icon Topic: lost saga crash on auto update
Post Reply Post New Topic
kcool65
Cadet
Online Status: Offline

Topic: lost saga crash on auto update
Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 11:08pm
Quote kcool65 Reply
So after reinstalling and restarting and everything els i could think of about 3 times, ive become tired of trying, so im having a problem when i start lost saga it trys to open a auto update which as soon as i see the window stops responding. thats it no error message or anything just a windows pop up telling me it stoped responding
P.S: ive reinstalled, deleted reinstalled, all my drivers are up to date, i updated frameworks, i updated windows, i play all the latest games bfbc2 portal 2 and they all work seemlessly

Edit: a friend of mine found a forum post that fixed my game
OP Croconaw
I kinda found a way to bypass the error...Adobe Flash Player seems to be the problem. So basically what you want to do is de-install Adobe Flash Player and Adobe ActiveX. After that, start up the OGP Launcher. Click Game Start for Lost Saga, from there you'll get the loading screen with the WCG Banner, and it'll probably ask to install Adobe Flash Player. Click install, and then the Adobe Flash Player Installation window will pop up. DO NOT CLICK INSTALL when the window pops up. Just let that sit there while Lost Saga loads. So after all of that, you should be able to play (but the Adobe Flash Player window will still be open). It's going to be annoying have to install/de-install Adobe, but if you want to play, that's the only way I found to work  oo;
http://nforum.ogplanet.com/lostsaga/forum_posts.asp?TID=243014&PN=2

Edited by kcool65 - Apr 25 2011 at 12:48am
IP IP Logged
CloudStr1fe1
Cadet

Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 11:17pm Quote CloudStr1fe1 Reply
same here man i got the same problem too i wish one of admin here in lost saga will notice the problem
mad
IP IP Logged
kcool65
Cadet

Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 8:36pm Quote kcool65 Reply
I got it to work, all you do is follow what i posted and then if you are like me you wont have to constantly uninstall and reinstall, just uninstall for the patch then try shutting down your game reinstall flash then load your game it should work
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version