FORUMS
Active Topics | Search | Settings
Rumble Fighter Forums / Suggestions & Feedback / Bug Report
Message Icon Topic: Can't Play Rumble Fighter why?...
Post Reply Post New Topic
chrismassacre7
Major
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Can't Play Rumble Fighter why?...
Posted: Oct 26 2011 at 10:24pm
Quote chrismassacre7 Reply
Well I've been a player since 07 and I've played fine. Idk why but about 3 weeks ago I started getting this crazy lag all of the time. Now when I open rumble fighter and enter a room noone is connected to me everyone has 0 bars....  Most of the time I get disconnected or get an error message saying funq null. I am on a laptop and running wireless... I am running Windows 7. I have reset my modem, turned off antivirus, turned off firewall... and the lag is still there why have i started to get this crazy lag...

Edited by chrismassacre7 - Oct 26 2011 at 10:26pm

IP IP Logged
SamuraiWay
Cosmic Ambassador
Knight Of The Wind

Posted: Oct 28 2011 at 6:34pm Quote SamuraiWay Reply
I've heard of some instances of where people with Windows 7 experience lag to the point where they can't play the game. There isn't a fix for this.

Hopefully this isn't your case though, seeing as how you played before with Windows 7.

Passing of a legend.
IP IP Logged
chrismassacre7
Major

Posted: Oct 28 2011 at 8:52pm Quote chrismassacre7 Reply
yea i've been playing for a while with windows 7... idk what's wrong... is it my pc has too much programs?

IP IP Logged
zackattack101
Cadet

Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:21pm Quote zackattack101 Reply
the same thing happen to me and i got pissed off...this is what happened to me,i been playing rumble fighter for like 2 years and i lag out the game and so i unistall the game and everthing was fine when install it back so when i played the game the hack sheild won't show and i guess i cant play rumble fighter anymore unless some tell's me how to fix my hack sheild back.mad
IP IP Logged
hotshot980
Captain

Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:31pm Quote hotshot980 Reply
hmm thing might be that some how the file got corrupted during download. try redownloading  the game but make  sure your computer dont  go in to standby during downloading process. Also can u leave a list  of  your  system spec in you next  post? just in case  something  my have  ben altered or  messed with.

in addition check to see if all of your hacksheild  folders  are  in order( i mean there)
[CA] Set an zevu  are better at this  then me  soo ask them for  more  info on this  best of luck bro 

Edited by hotshot980 - Dec 18 2012 at 9:34pm
IP IP Logged
Settsuna
Time Splitter
[CA]Setsuna

Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:25pm Quote Settsuna Reply
Originally posted by zackattack101

the same thing happen to me and i got pissed off...this is what happened to me,i been playing rumble fighter for like 2 years and i lag out the game and so i unistall the game and everthing was fine when install it back so when i played the game the hack sheild won't show and i guess i cant play rumble fighter anymore unless some tell's me how to fix my hack sheild back.mad

What do you mean Hackshield will not show? Does it not appear at all when you start the Rumble Fighter game, or is it that Hackshield gives you a error message making it impossible for you to play the game? Could you be a little more specific?

↑Rumble Fighter Achievement System↑
IP IP Logged
Neolia
Cadet

Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:19pm Quote Neolia Reply
How do you start the game?
I clicked Start Game, and the rumble fighter game launcher popped up, and i dont see any play button. so i dont know how to get in this game.
IP IP Logged
Settsuna
Time Splitter
[CA]Setsuna

Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:17pm Quote Settsuna Reply
Originally posted by Neolia

How do you start the game?
I clicked Start Game, and the rumble fighter game launcher popped up, and i dont see any play button. so i dont know how to get in this game.

You do not start the game by pressing the "Start Game" button on the Rumble Fighter website. You start the game by clicking on the Rumble Fighter icon that is located on the OGPlanet Launcher interface after downloading and installing Rumble Fighter.

To download and install Rumble Fighter, click the Rumble Fighter icon on the "All Games" category on the interface's homepage. When the Rumble Fighter page loads up, click "Download" and go through the installation process to install it on your computer. After you finished installing it, you can click the Rumble Fighter icon on top-left corner of the OGP Launcher interface to load and execute the RF client.

↑Rumble Fighter Achievement System↑
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version