FORUMS
Active Topics | Search | Settings
Rumble Fighter Forums / Bug Reports - Archive
Message Icon Topic: Entry Point not Found?
Post Reply Post New Topic
Naelron
Cadet
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Entry Point not Found?
Posted: May 19 2012 at 6:45pm
Quote Naelron Reply
So, I've just downloaded and installed the game.  Actually, reinstalled as I thought I could troubleshoot on my own.  Well, turns out I was wrong.

Every time I try to run the game, it hasn't ran once mind you, I get the message (and here is a quote exactly)

The procedure entry point
??1_Scoped_lock@_ReentrantPPLLock@details@Concurrency@@QAE
@XZ could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll.

This happens no matter how I try to run it.  The box has a clickable red X and an OK button.  Selecting either results in the re-opening of the window.  It is always active, or at least it always shows on top of my other windows.

I have googled the issue and found a single result.  One.  No more no less.
It went unanswered.  I am sure that myself and that other poor soul aren't the only people who have experienced this, though it seems we are a select few.

Anyways, if you could offer some help I would greatly appreciate it.

As a side note, I do not install on the default C: drive in the installer, as it has no room, (I use a second hard drive for games basically) and I doubt that would effect just this game, because it works for the other 20 I have installed.

Again, thanks in advance for any help.
IP IP Logged
SamuraiWay
Cosmic Ambassador
Knight Of The Wind

Posted: May 19 2012 at 8:45pm Quote SamuraiWay Reply
I'm not sure of this is an exact fix, but try this.
Google MSVCR100.dll, find a reliable website, download it the file, and stick it anywhere on your computer. I usually just put it in the rf folder, but I think putting it on the desktop works too.

Good luck, hope I helped.

Passing of a legend.
IP IP Logged
Settsuna
Time Splitter
[CA]Setsuna

Posted: May 19 2012 at 9:00pm Quote Settsuna Reply
Ohhhh... this is where my weakness on technical support comes in. Specific program runtime errors such as these give very little information yet very distinct on the solution.

These type of errors require you to have to research it. In fact, I did a search on "missing MSVCR100.dll file." I put
"could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR100.dll." in the search bar and came across this:

Download: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 and Download: .NET Framework 4.0. I'm not entirely sure if that will fix your problem, but trial and error on researched web hits, are the only thing you can do at this point.

Edited by Settsuna - May 19 2012 at 9:03pm

↑Rumble Fighter Achievement System↑
IP IP Logged
Naelron
Cadet

Posted: May 19 2012 at 9:24pm Quote Naelron Reply
Thanks for the replies, I will try a couple of those things out.  I'll get back to you if I manage to find a solution.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version