Message Icon Topic: Error occured during file transfer
Post Reply Post New Topic
joshjoseph67
Cadet
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Error occured during file transfer
Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 12:25pm
Quote joshjoseph67 Reply
ive tried different clients to download the installer, ran as admin, and even a system recovery. The error is "Error occured durring file transfer". This happened when i wanted to comeback to rf but when i let it update all the files, it showed this error. Please help i really appreciate it
IP IP Logged
lXXl
Lieutenant

Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 1:34pm Quote lXXl Reply
Make Sure You Antivirus/Firewall Isn't Blocking Rumblefighter
IP IP Logged
Settsuna
Time Splitter
[CA]Setsuna

Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 2:08pm Quote Settsuna Reply
Does the Rumble Fighter Launcher begins to download files from the server, but stops at a certain point and then displays that message?

If so, the reason you get the "The error occurred during file transfer" is because you had successfully made a connection with the server but, during the time you were downloading the data from the server, the connection was immediately cut off and you were unable to finish downloading all of the files that were being transferred. It usually happens when you disconnect from your private network or your private network disconnects from your ISP which provides a connection for the Internet, sort of speak. It has nothing to do with antivirus or the firewall blocking programs since your computer already established a successful connection with the OGP server, but disconnects somewhere in between.

Check your connection and make sure your network contains a stable connection or you will keep disconnecting early through the loading process before you can even execute on the game client.

↑Rumble Fighter Achievement System↑
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version