Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 4 Next
support257
[GM]Furiouz | Tales Runner
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Raptr & Rumble Fighter
Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 11:15am
Quote support257 Reply

Hey Fighters!

You may already be aware, but there's a Raptr Section included on our Rumble Fighter Website.

If you're unfamiliar with Raptr and what it's about, here's a brief explanation on what it is.

Raptr is a social networking website and instant messenger, targeted towards video game players. You can add various games you have or currently played, and Raptr will track your gameplay time and achievements. Additionally you can share reviews and other information related to different games, as well as publish your discussions on other social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

Rumble Fighter North America is co-promoting with Raptr to improve your social experience and to reward those who are dedicated to Rumble Fighter!

HOW TO RECEIVE RAPTR REWARDS

Step 1) Download the RFNA version of the Raptr Client here <here> - It's also bundled with the new RFNA client installer found <here>

Step 2) Play Rumble Fighter to increase your Raptr Rank

Step 3) Players will receive a 'Keycode' for reaching each Rank. Input the code in our official RFNA website and press [ENTER] to receive the prizes

**Prizes will be awarded within the hour after activation
**You may only redeem one code per rank, on a single account
**If you have multiple codes of the same rank, you may redeem them on another account that has not already redeemed a code of the same rank

Edited by support257 - Jul 30 2013 at 12:00pm
IP IP Logged
Skeithx14
Commander

Posted: May 13 2013 at 5:28pm Quote Skeithx14 Reply
Are the prizes even good?
I fight for humanity.

IP IP Logged
Hazem555
Major

Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:01pm Quote Hazem555 Reply
Originally posted by Skeithx14

mostly timed items but with 48 hours of logging in with raptr open you can get devilish aura/red halo (100sp 3str 2arm) and 2 10k carat coupons
IP IP Logged
joshuag1993
Fashionista
Kourtside King
Fashionista

Posted: May 13 2013 at 6:14pm Quote joshuag1993 Reply

Decide for yourself.

Here's the prize list:
Starter Pack - Newbie Reward - 10 Verda’s Coins, 10 HP Potions, and the Gentleman fighting style Scroll.

Boost Pack - Experienced Reward - Black Cheshire (double experience) and Silver British (double Carats) accessories.

Style & Carat Pack - Dedicated Reward - 10,000 Carats, a Skeleton Helm (W; 30-days), a Pinky Kitty Kap (30-days) and a pair of Devil Wings with 50-uses.

Gear & Carat Pack - Hardcore Reward - 10,000 Carats, Golden Neko Ears (30-days), Pro Wrestling scroll (30-days), an Exocore: Birthday Party (30-days), Devilish Aura (50-uses) with 50% bungee recovery and a Baked Fish Bun Backpack (50-uses).

Scroll Pack - Elite Reward - Stardust Set (30-days) and Sage Master scroll (30-days).
IP IP Logged
DarkPhoenixXZ
Cadet

Posted: May 13 2013 at 7:00pm Quote DarkPhoenixXZ Reply
Cant wait for the prizes :D
IP IP Logged
lyldiesum1
Major

Posted: May 13 2013 at 7:57pm Quote lyldiesum1 Reply
not a whole lot of this stuff is worth doing it for but i mean getting stuff for just logging in hours? i'll do it lol
PM me in forums or in game if you need help. ^^
IP IP Logged
MeDaWeirdo
Commander

Posted: May 13 2013 at 8:11pm Quote MeDaWeirdo Reply
!!
IP IP Logged
literature
Captain

Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:16am Quote literature Reply
Nvm

Edited by literature - May 14 2013 at 7:21am

IGN:Nekromantic
IP IP Logged
ElGod
Commander

Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:10am Quote ElGod Reply
Has anybody reached elite?
IP IP Logged
PharaohTulan
Major

Posted: May 14 2013 at 12:05pm Quote PharaohTulan Reply
Originally posted by ElGod

I just reached it right now.

Edited by PharaohTulan - May 14 2013 at 12:12pm
Click!
IP IP Logged
babytiger360
Cadet

Posted: May 14 2013 at 1:19pm Quote babytiger360 Reply
#1 in raptr for rf
IP IP Logged
vietz4lyfe
Cadet

Posted: May 14 2013 at 2:15pm Quote vietz4lyfe Reply
neato.
IP IP Logged
Jordy355
Cadet

Posted: May 14 2013 at 3:06pm Quote Jordy355 Reply
Where do u check for your ranking?
IP IP Logged
aj41800
Commander

Posted: May 14 2013 at 3:46pm Quote aj41800 Reply
Originally posted by Hazem555

mostly timed items but with 48 hours of logging in with raptr open you can get devilish aura/red halo (50sp 3str 2arm) and 2 10k carat coupons
IP IP Logged
vintageevil1998
Space Cadet

Posted: May 14 2013 at 4:33pm Quote vintageevil1998 Reply
Originally posted by Hazem555

mostly timed items but with 48 hours of logging in with raptr open you can get devilish aura/red halo (100sp 3str 2arm) and 2 10k carat coupons
50sp 3str 2arm**
IP IP Logged
Delute
Cadet

Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:42am Quote Delute Reply
Originally posted by ElGod

ya my friend did but he left rf on while he slept 

What you do with your life is a choice. When you die is chosen by your surroundings.
IP IP Logged
cloneboy47
Commander

Posted: May 15 2013 at 12:28pm Quote cloneboy47 Reply
Why doesn't it track my RF hours. I have raptr open and RF. I downloaded the contents of the OP and I've been playing, but it's still frozen at 6 hours. I'd prolly be hardcore now.
OGPlanet never loved us.
Remember?
IP IP Logged
Averyoctickz
Cadet

Posted: May 15 2013 at 3:59pm Quote Averyoctickz Reply
I use to have Raptr for Rumble Fighter, then I just got rid of it will it still count?
IP IP Logged
ballzsohard
Cadet

Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:00pm Quote ballzsohard Reply
i need help
When i do track game tiem manually i place it as 6 hours and go to school and afk but wen i started launcher from t eh raptr tool bar it doesnt leave "Recieving file index from server" for the whole 6 hours and wen i try it though the ogplanet launcher my RF starts up instantly but the game time doesnt track Help me pls. i made 2 accounts and there was the same problems for both of them ._. really need that red halo please help
IP IP Logged
Rosairio
Cadet

Posted: May 16 2013 at 7:13am Quote Rosairio Reply
lol
IP IP Logged
zhangannie7
Cadet

Posted: May 17 2013 at 4:54pm Quote zhangannie7 Reply
dont get it AT ALL O_O!

Edited by zhangannie7 - May 17 2013 at 4:59pm
IP IP Logged
demoreanelson
Cadet

Posted: May 20 2013 at 2:23pm Quote demoreanelson Reply
o
k
IP IP Logged
TigerWhite0
Cadet

Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:46pm Quote TigerWhite0 Reply
It says i recieved the rewards but i have nothing..
IP IP Logged
RythmicTv
Cadet

Posted: May 22 2013 at 2:50am Quote RythmicTv Reply
(My convo with Raptr Customer Support)

Greetings Chofan,

I understand your frustration and I do apologize for these inconveniences. Thank you for your patience and taking the time to write into us.

After talking with High_Strung and reviewing the evidence we have, it appears the issue is still on OGPlanet's end. After the codes are received from Raptr, it is entirely up to OGPlanet to deliver the items to your account. There is absolutely nothing we can do on our end to validate or grant items to your Rumble Fighter account. We do not have access to their servers or database.
GM's Help. Been Speaking to staff as well on Ogplanets end. [CA]Gio ... he was also looking into the manner before we lost contact yesterday. This has been going on for 8 DAYS now , with not a single prize.

You will have to attempt to contact OGPlanet again to get this sorted out. We will continue investigating this from our end, but there is little else we can do.

~ Raptr Support

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Raymel Gaines-Edney <therealrythmic@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello, i have been speaking to High_strung @Raptr for about a week now. We have been attempting to figure out why after i claimed, AND redeemed my codes onto the rumble fighter website . I know that i have entered the codes because every time I attempt to re-enter each of the 4 codes. I am given a message saying something to the line of, "You have already redeemed your reward." This issue has been going on since the 14th , the day the prizes were originally offered and i am eager to retrieve my items  Raptr Name : Chofan Rumble Fighter IGN: Chofan ( same thing ) If you need anymore info I have tons , so please let me know .

(My Ogplanet Help Desk report 1 of 3 btw )..
Hello, This is Raptr's Top Contributor for Rumble Fighter, My name is Chofan, I also play Rumble Fighter. I Have completed and CLAIMED all four of the rewards that were offered during the Raptr Rumble Fighter Event. After I had received ALL of the codes, I made sure to CORRECTLY and PERFECTLY, enter EACH code correctly onto the rumble fighter website. ( A link was provided with the code and that is where EACH code was entered correctly. Not ONLY was the codes put in CORRECTLY, I made sure that they were by double checking and attempting to Put EACH code in again. By doing this i received a message stating that " You have already redeemed your award " Basically it is stating that I have in FACT completed the rewards, and that I should be receiving my rewards in a couple of Hours/Days. It has been 6 days and I KNOW that something is wrong on OgPlanet's end because i have contacted the a member of the head staff of Raptr , who goes by the name of High_strung on raptr. He has informed me that there is a problem on your end and that the problem is being looked at but he has little information about what is going on on the Ogplanet's end of the situation. As an Elite member of the Raptr community, as well as a "Top Contributor" for your game Rumble Fighter I would appreciate Updates on the situation at hand , and Compensation for my rewards not being delivered on time to me. I am very upset that I have not been given any information and i hope that you understand everything that I am stating in this Help desk Referral . Once again I discussed this with HEAD STAFF of raptr and was given PROOF that I Have CORRECTLY imputed all Information and that my email and username associated with my rumble fighter account have been sent to you by Raptr's High_strung ( email is therealrythmic@yahoo.com and the username is RythmicTv ). Below are links to the screenshots for valid proof :http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/Chofan/888ae769-b7cb-4ab0-bf65-1586a3aa4c3b_zpsc46dd4c0.jpg http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/Chofan/2013-05-19_21-49-28_zpsf4e7bd19.jpg http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/Chofan/2013-05-19_21-44-20_zps53159b6e.jpg

( responce to third one after closing my other 2 ):

Thanks for contacting our Help Desk. Unfortunately we cannot accept this request. If you are missing your prize is because you did not complete the event. If you should have any other concern, please feel free to submit a new Help Desk inquiry for us to happily assist you. Thank you for your continued support of OGPlanet games.
:mad: :mad:
IP IP Logged
mastercomet12345
Cadet

Posted: May 25 2013 at 5:53am Quote mastercomet12345 Reply
wait so u just log on to rf? O_O.. im confused u just log on and afk. or do u have to download rf_na_setup_v.2.6? o-o

Edited by mastercomet12345 - May 25 2013 at 5:54am
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 4 Next
Printable version Printable version