Message Icon Topic: New Units Next Month
Post Reply Post New Topic
00Silver
Lieutenant
Online Status: Offline

Topic: New Units Next Month
Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 2:22am
Quote 00Silver Reply
As you may know that Taiwan server always post the new units for next month and I would just wish that this server also does the same because I am a hot headed person and I just hate to guess or can't wait what next month units will be like!
If it's possible I think that GM's should post in the News And Announcement section of what next month units would be like and I think that they should at least post the News before the actual date, and if anyone agrees with this idea please Give this thread a Thumbs Up.

Edited by 00Silver - Mar 27 2012 at 2:23am
IP IP Logged
ragnaroc400
Lieutenant

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 2:44am Quote ragnaroc400 Reply
Originally posted by 00Silver

As you may know that Taiwan server always post the new units for next month and I would just wish that this server also does the same because I am a hot headed person and I just hate to guess or can't wait what next month units will be like!
If it's possible I think that GM's should post in the News And Announcement section of what next month units would be like and I think that they should at least post the News before the actual date, and if anyone agrees with this idea please Give this thread a Thumbs Up.

The only preview we will get of the next patch will be the day of, or the day before (if we're lucky) the patch. So i wouldn't expect anything more then that if I were you.
IP IP Logged
Zeirnaton
Captain

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 3:56am Quote Zeirnaton Reply
Originally posted by ragnaroc400

The only preview we will get of the next patch will be the day of, or the day before

^  sadly, this is pretty much true

Edited by Zeirnaton - Mar 27 2012 at 3:56am
IP IP Logged
specsu
Cadet

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 6:44am Quote specsu Reply
I'd love having a patch a week up in advance, it'd give incentive to save up and prep for incoming blueprints and such.  This should be moved to suggestions forum.
IP IP Logged
nawfhtx
Captain
The Plagued Forumer

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 7:48am Quote nawfhtx Reply
I still want my epyon from this month..
IP IP Logged
00Silver
Lieutenant

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 2:07pm Quote 00Silver Reply
Originally posted by specsu

I'd love having a patch a week up in advance, it'd give incentive to save up and prep for incoming blueprints and such.  This should be moved to suggestions forum.

I agree with you because most of us would actually prefer to know whats the next month patch would be so we could spend time collecting the gundams for the BluePrint
IP IP Logged
draagone64
Ensign

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 2:29pm Quote draagone64 Reply
Originally posted by Zeirnaton

The only preview we will get of the next patch will be the day of, or the day before

Is this because OGP doesn't know what the patch is till then? If so, why are they that in the dark about a game they are hosting and why wouldn't they make an effort to fix that issue?
IP IP Logged
favoritechild1
General
Alphonse Forever

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 3:06pm Quote favoritechild1 Reply
It would make sense to put the preview right inbetween the new update and the previous one.
Thumbs up, even though you can google the gashpon order. The only mystery is the web gashpon, and partialy BP's.
IP IP Logged
Kieon
Ensign

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 10:33pm Quote Kieon Reply
Originally posted by favoritechild1

It would make sense to put the preview right inbetween the new update and the previous one.
Thumbs up, even though you can google the gashpon order. The only mystery is the web gashpon, and partialy BP's.

we can google the orders for the in game capsules, but not how many they are going to release. what items and paints will be released, what BP are they willing to release. theres so much they don't tell us Lol.
IP IP Logged
ComradeHX
Commander

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 10:46pm Quote ComradeHX Reply
I need to know if Nu is coming out.

If it is; I go grind more pts.

If not; I keep playing other games(I am still grinding on A20 towards T-34 in WoT).
IP IP Logged
Silver1117
Major

Posted: Mar 27 2012 at 11:06pm Quote Silver1117 Reply
I'm ready to buy and mix both Nu and Sazabi the instant their prints are released. I doubt they are coming out next month but I would love it if they did.

After I get enough to buy a couple more potential A-AS-B-BS prints I'll probably go on hiatus for awhile.

Laziness is winning.
IP IP Logged
Noobverest
General
Beamer

Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 10:50am Quote Noobverest Reply
i have the mats to build the first 10 S ranks already i think ._.

i can almost build F91 (missing EZZ), Full Armored ZZ, Altron (EW, Missing altron)

I can build Neue ziel, Dendrobium, Nu Gundam, Tallgeese 3, Sazabi, Deathscythe Hell (EW), Heavy Arms Custom (EW), Sandrock Kai (EW),

IP IP Logged
ALJustice
Lieutenant

Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 2:03pm Quote ALJustice Reply
Originally posted by Noobverest

i have the mats to build the first 10 S ranks already i think ._.

i can almost build F91 (missing EZZ), Full Armored ZZ, Altron (EW, Missing altron)

I can build Neue ziel, Dendrobium, Nu Gundam, Tallgeese 3, Sazabi, Deathscythe Hell (EW), Heavy Arms Custom (EW), Sandrock Kai (EW),

Wait what? o.o You have like 3 D-Scythes, a few Shenlongs, and a few Heavies just sitting around?
IP IP Logged
Arios
Captain

Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 11:45pm Quote Arios Reply
me likey
IP IP Logged
Zeirnaton
Captain

Posted: Mar 28 2012 at 11:50pm Quote Zeirnaton Reply
Originally posted by draagone64

Originally posted by Zeirnaton

Is this because OGP doesn't know what the patch is till then? If so, why are they that in the dark about a game they are hosting and why wouldn't they make an effort to fix that issue?
I think it has more to do with them doing extensive testing and possibly always adding stuff in till the actual patch date in why they can't rather say a week or 2 ahead of time what they'll be adding it
IP IP Logged
ALJustice
Lieutenant

Posted: Mar 29 2012 at 5:31am Quote ALJustice Reply
I think that is way too much faith and optimism in OGP.

IP IP Logged
xuchihax13
Space Cadet

Posted: Apr 10 2012 at 7:03am Quote xuchihax13 Reply
I want the Gundams from 00. But, too bad that the latest update screwed me over with the stupid XTrap error and can't play it. I guess I'll have to use my alt account which has more money and play that when the game gets fixed probably in the next update.
IP IP Logged
Kaidinah
Lieutenant

Posted: Apr 12 2012 at 2:00pm Quote Kaidinah Reply
This! A thousand times this! I very much support this notion! As it is right now, the way OGP does their patches it seems as if they aren't excited for the game and don't want their playerbase excited. Sometimes, I think they do their patches at the last minute. Feels quite lazy. Especially the latest banner "fallen angels." It feels as if they are completely out of touch with Gundam. 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version