FORUMS
Active Topics | Search | Settings
SDGO / Events
Message Icon Topic: Gundam Scary Tales Event (Fiction / Non-f(Topic Closed Topic Closed)
Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 8 Next
support280
[GM] Lychee
Online Status: Offline

Topic: Gundam Scary Tales Event (Fiction / Non-f
Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 11:51am
Hey Pilots!

Here's a Halloween Participation Event!

Tell us a Scary Tale... Something you would tell over a beer with some friends...

End Date: Oct 31st (Thursday)
Prize: 10,000 Points
Prize Giveout: November 4th, 2013

Happy Halloween~!
IP IP Logged
Harsgalt
Captain

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:09pm
A long time ago there was a castle .
In that castle there lived a few dozens .
There lived a prince in that castle, and his country was at war.
He left for war and never came back , but people still believe he might come back in a foggy night.
If you hear horse steps in a foggy night , it might be that prince returning from the war.

PS: This is a true story from my country.

Edited by Harsgalt - Oct 21 2013 at 1:21pm
IP IP Logged
Gur1
Ensign

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:10pm
Everyday a boy would wake up, look outside his window and see a the Evil Sun. Grinning at him. It had no eyes, neither a nose, but a smile. For once seen, it shall remain embedded in your mind. The boy wondered why? Ignored that he thought. Yet one day he couldn't sleep one night. Gets up runs up to the roof of his apartment stares at the sky. Dark blue night, moon covered by clouds. "BOOM!" The Boy heard gun fire. He looked around him at dismay. alone at the edge of the roof stood a man. He stares back at the boy, pulls out his right arm from his trench coat. "Join me the man says" The boy took his arm and they stood together at the edge. The boy Looked to the building on his left. Glimpsed a Lion who smacked his heavy paw on a camera "it flashed" grabs it by his teeth and runs behind a corner.
The Boy and the Man jump.
Their bodies never reached the ground but the ground they were supposed to land, was the chalk drawing the Sun Smiling Happily.
IGN:Gur1

Edited by Gur1 - Oct 21 2013 at 1:40pm
IP IP Logged
charaznable179
Captain
No Title

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:23pm
Once upon a time your searching the web for some awesome games,you find this thing called "SDGO capsule fighter" and decide to test it out after finally getting it to work after 3 tries of downloading and reinstalling it you get to start playing: they give you a starting guy called a "mobile suit" and that mobile suit turned out to be.... A Training MS-A AHHHHH D:

The End
In Game Name: Sargent179
IP IP Logged
SevenRain
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:26pm
Once upon a time, there was a Newtype.

He was so psychic, that everyone died!

The end.

I ams original.
IGN: SevenRainChrona

Edited by SevenRain - Oct 21 2013 at 1:40pm
IP IP Logged
nugundamv
Ensign

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 1:42pm

I looked at my watch. 7:53. He'll be here any moment. I examined myself in the mirror once more before I left the bathroom and shut off the light. I walked into the living room to wait. Soon, the front door opened. He walked in. "Hey don't you knock?" I said jokingly.

He said nothing as the girl behind him walked in. "Don't you dare," I said with fury. He said nothing as he started kissing her passionately. Then, he pulled out a knife. I closed my eyes as he did the same thing to her as he did to me. Her shrieks echoed throughout the house.

IGN: NuGundamv
IP IP Logged
wildorbit
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:44pm
In my friends house, there was a strange room, that was there before he moved in. It had no windows, and a lock on the outside, as if to keep something, or someone in...

One night, I spent the night at his house, No one was home, but, I heard a voice faintly saying "help me". I wasnt sure if I was hearing things so I asked my friend to listen. A few seconds later we both heard it. A voice saying "help me".

We then basically reacted like shaggy and scooby doo, hugged each other and went to sleep. I was about 19 at the time.

Ign: Wildorbit

Edited by wildorbit - Oct 21 2013 at 2:45pm
IP IP Logged
BanagherPT
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:45pm
Dom Sebastião?
IGN: AgitoPTluso
IP IP Logged
qrazy
Commander

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:49pm
 Well actually I recently got a car this year on my birthday (a light blue mazda 3).
I went to drop my friend off at his house; he lives in the country side. He was sat in the front passenger seat fiddling with the radio most of the time.

The of the country path was really quiet. There were no other cars or pedestrians.
We reached a steep hill and near towards the top there seemed to be some light mist, however as we drew closer the mist congealed into a thick inauspicious fog. As I reached the top of the hill I drove the tip of my car into the fog but the sharp sound of metal smashing against a unforeseen object caused my car to reflect off. Suddenly my car began rolling back down the hill as I frantically tried to use the brakes. However my friend in the passenger seat was point past me outside the driver's seat window.
In my panicked state I tugged the handbrake and came to an abrupt stop around a car length from the top on the hill.  I put the Mazda distress signal lights on and unbuckled the seat belt to get out the car. At this point my friend tugged my arm saying not to go out and check. Which I thought was strange because it seemed like he wanted me to commit a hit and run. I got out anyway to check for damage and see what I had hit. At the top of the hill I could personally see clearly that there were no other cars. After looking around a while I decided to return back to the car where my friend was waiting.
 My friend abruptly came up to me saying: Did you see him? I was really confused at this point and asked who he was talking about. He explained to me that when we were rolling down hill he saw his country club leader, who had came out from the fog running beside the car. It cleared up the reason why he was pointing outside my window. I was still confused though. My friend asked me to do a 3 point turn in my car and return to the base of the hill. Once we reached the bottom of the hill he showed me to a lamp post with some flowers on I was really scared but suspicious of what it had to do with the incident. We got out my car and walked over and read the memorial, it turned out to be my friend's country club leader who had an accident whilst jogging a couple of months before. I was frozen in terror as I seemed to have also seen a jogger on the other side of the road in the corner of my eye during the incident.

IGN:Papergundam

Edited by qrazy - Oct 21 2013 at 2:49pm
IP IP Logged
Shengo
Space Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:54pm
Once upon a time there was a pilot. He was a happy pilot, and loved his mobile suits. He would take good care of them, and paint them fun colors. He would modify them and compete with them, and generally had a lot of fun using them.
When he was a boy his mom would always tell him:
"Make sure you take special care of your Zaku II Fz, or the Scrapman will visit you in the night."
"What a silly story," the pilot said now, "I have far too many suits to take care of, I can't spend time on that hunk of junk. Let the Scrapman come. I will show him who is really in charge with my favorite Gundam, 00 Raiser!"
And so the pilot left his Zaku without care, and soon it became worn down and ran out of battery.
One day, as the pilot was returning from a battle in Neo Egypt, he found a note taped to his Astray Red Frame Kai.
"Please take care of your Zaku, and give him the love he deserves," read the note. The pilot wondered who could have left something like that here. He decided it wasn't worth looking into, and made some hamburgers instead.
The next morning, as he took inventory, the pilot noticed something was off. A mobile suit was missing from his hangar. After looking around again, he realized in the place of his Astray Red Frame there was nothing but a few bolts and loose metal plates. "Have I been robbed?" he wondered. Upon further inspection, he found a note among the pieces. Instead of words the not simply showed a picture of seven beam sabers and knives sticking out of the Zaku's chest. The pilot immediately went to the police, but they could find no evidence to support a break-in, and no traces of where the Astray could have gone.
A week later there was another incident. This time his Gundam Exia was missing. Exia had been one of his favorites, and the pilot became distraught. In the rubble left behind he found another picture, this time with the zaku stabbed again with a giant beam saber. Unable to decipher the meaning of this image, the pilot went back to his lot and cried for a while.
After a month of peace and quiet, it finally happened. The pilot did his daily check of the mobile suits. Then he did it again. And then checked a third time. It was gone. His favorite 00 Raiser was gone. Only pieces remained. He finally understood what was happening.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN MESS WITH ME?!" screamed the pilot, "I'M ONE OF THE BEST PILOTS AROUND! YOU DON'T SCARE ME!"
In a fit of rage he pulled the Zaku II Fz out of the hangar, went over and grabbed a crowbar, then began to smash various parts of it. He broke the mono eye, tore off the backpack, and shattered the heat hawk. "I should just sell this hunk of scrap," he said as he stormed off to go into town.
He found a merchant who was interested in purchasing what remained and they went to the hangar. When he opened the door the pilot was amazed. The Zaku II he had smashed to bits earlier was in perfect condition. It was as if it had been made brand new an hour earlier. "Wow, I thought you said it was a broken piece of junk," said the merchant, "I'll pay you double what we agreed upon. $400 should be good right?"
Delighted, the pilot handed over the suit and took the cash. Whatever had happened didn't concern him at this point. He had gotten rid of that useless thing and made more than he'd ever hoped for.
He was counting his money on the way back to his car when he noticed the hangar was left open. He turned back to lock it up, but was horrified by what he saw inside.
Inside the hangar where he stored his mobile suits he saw no mobile suits.
Only piles and piles of SCRAP!

IP IP Logged
Harsgalt
Captain

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by BanagherPT

Dom Sebastião?

Busted.
IP IP Logged
texaslongorn14
Lieutenant

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:00pm
I always leave the kitchen light on when I leave the house, so when I come back in a drunken haze from a night out on 6th St with friends, I am not left blind and stumbling around. Tonight, when I came back to the apartment, it was consumed by darkness. Maybe the power went out, was my first thought. But then the fish tank in the living room would not be lit... I felt my way along the wall , wrapping my hand around the kitchen doorway to flick the light switch - and in that moment realized why the light was off. There was another hand already there.

IP IP Logged
trano005
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:02pm
Once upon a time their was a boy name Bob he was a very extreme builder he would build great gundams and spaceships for war. He was hired by the great miltary organization Celestial Being recreating Gundam 0 to even better gundams but than he was corrupted by an evil innovator and he made his gundams more evil and scary in battle terrifying soldiers around the world but than evil Bob died and his son became even more evil than Bob and took his fathers place and helped the innovator win!

IGN: trano005

IP IP Logged
tonyguy408
Commander

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:17pm
Only story i know lol:
I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.

or would just show them this :)

Horrior Manga.
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

IGN: Sinep

Edited by tonyguy408 - Oct 21 2013 at 3:25pm
IP IP Logged
2speedbike
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:17pm
A FEW YEARS AGO A PILOT WAS FLYING IN HIS GM BECAUSE HIS ZAKU BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A SALAMIS COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE SALAMIS STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE FLEW UP TO THE DOCKING BAY AND OPENED THE HATCH. WHEN HE OPENED THE HATCH A CROSSBONE X-1 POPPED OUT
IP IP Logged
Smartz
Ensign

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:19pm
Ground Chuck

A man in a dirty brown coat walks into a butcher shop, with a large paper bag wrapped in his arms. Short in statue he waits quietly for his turn. There is only one other patron ahead of him, an old woman ordering two pounds of round steak. Upon her leaving, the butcher with a booming voice asks, "What can I do for you?"

The man timid standing beneath flickering fluorescent lights, steps forward and stutters, "I would like to return this meat."

The butcher tall and girthy, stares the short man down with little amusement. The man struggles to look him in the eye. As he adjust his grip on the package he continues, "I got this only yesterday, but I'm afraid I just can't eat it."

"I've never seen you here before," the butcher exclaimed resting his beefy tattooed arms across the white laminated counter.
"Well no, you wouldn't," explains the man, "there was an older gentleman. He had a thinning hairline and wore glasses."

"That would be the owner Chuck, he won't be in 'til seven. Anyhow all sales are final."
"I don't think you understand, I didn't actually buy it..."
"Then how did you get it?"
"Well I don't think it's important. It's just that I don't think I can eat it now, and if I just leave it here I will be on my way."

The man proceeded to set the brown paper bag on the counter. A pool of blood gathers from the bag. The butcher growing increasingly aggravated notices a trail of blood leading all the way to the door.

"Look pal, I can't have you dripping blood all over the place. I have to clean this up, before Chuck comes in and loses his head."

The man looking at the trail begins to stutter, as if deeply disturbed. "Get out of here," the butcher having enough yelled, "and take your meat with you!"

The man promptly left, making a beeline for the door, but he did not take the package. The butcher sighed, then shook his head in disgust. He mopped up the mess, the man had left then contemplated the package.

He wandered over to it, then cautiously inspected its contents. There were several white packages tied with string. He opened a couple and saw nothing unusual. In fact, they were rather lean cuts. "Perhaps they can be grounded down into hamburger meat?" He pondered.

He had planned on leaving the meat for his boss to decide, but he never showed. Growing bored he then made the decision himself and began unloading the packages into the grinder. He had grounded up several of the packages before finding one rather large package at the bottom.

Convinced that this had been the one leaking he reached in. He was perplexed by its odd shape as well as its solid mass. Setting on the counter he carefully untied the string. The color from the butcher's face depleted as his eyes widened with putrid terror. For what stared back at him with glazed eyes and blue lips, was the head of his employer, Chuck.

Not mine, just a story I read. IGN: TheKiraYamato
IP IP Logged
tycoonstorm
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:24pm
Once upon a time their was a girl with her friends at a lake having a good time when they heard screams coming for the lake.When they went over to look at it they saw a women walking out from it. When they started to run back to their cars she was gone. When they got to their cars they were filled up with water. They saw that one of there friends were drowned to death in the car. When they started to run away they heard screams louder and louder every second. When she got through the woods all of her friends were gone. When she looked behind her she saw them all hanging in the trees. She ran as fast as she can but every second the lady keeped getting closer and closer no matter how fast she ran. She stopped running and saw the lady and asked her a question " WHAT DO YOU WANT" Lady said " YOUR BLOOD."

IGN: Zardos
IP IP Logged
OmegaSwordEX
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:36pm
People say you are never truly alone. In a sense, they are right, for there is never a moment you are truly devoid of the presence of another living being.

But what about something else? Have you ever noticed that no matter how silent it is, you can always hear something? Your heartbeat maybe.

If you concentrate well enough in a silent room, you will hear a faint buzzing/ringing sound. No matter how desolate, distant from people or animals or anything. It will be there. Keep listening to it...you will slowly notice they are faint whispers.

And the whispers will then turn to voices.

And the voices will start uttering words. Once you notice the voices, the voices will notice you too.

And there is absolutely no voice without a body.

IGN: OmegaSwordEX
IP IP Logged
tingfeng
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:42pm
This is a true story , in every place , there will be a couple in love with, there is also a sweet couple together to love each other . One day, the couple went hiking , and they both were very happy to have been walking toward the mountain trees . You chase after me, I chase after you, unknowingly sun slowly down the mountain. Red slanting sun shining down, " Babe , do you happy today, " the boys looked at his lovely girlfriend smiled slightly . "Well "
   While the sun was gone , it was getting dark , a trace of rain fell on the ground ticking sound .
Boys dragged the girl to go step by step, slowly , rain harder and harder . Ground began to become slippery , and suddenly they have inadvertently stepped on the stone slide down the hillside . "Oh " sound girl feel pain but the pain was gone for a while . Girl touch her legs. She began to panic them , how she hit her legs do not feel pain . Then , gradually passed out .
   "Babe , babe , you wake up , are you okay ," the girl woke up blurry , the boys took her to a cave. After the girl knew she could not walk. Against the boy said , " You go ," boy shook his head tears in his eyes dangling . Their backpacks and food are lost when rolling down a hill . Has been raining outside , they do not know where they are. Touch the pockets of some girls boys send chocolates. Boys showed the girl , "You eat, I do not live with , and you have a chance to eat , who to rescue you ," "Without you , I can not live ," then put the boys into girls mouth chocolate on . Girl sweet heart . "You go to sleep ."
    Finally someone found them, boys and girls hear voices , too slowly waking up , " How long have I slept ," the boys said with tears , " three days " Girls want to feel under her legs to see if there is no perception, boys holding her hand , " Honey, I'm sorry, next life I will make good on your" then the boys ran out. Girls waited a long time do not see the boys figure. She touched her legs, her hand felt stiff completely unlike her previous slender legs . Hold the stone sideways girls sat up , she saw her legs into a pair of " bones " hanging on her waist.

IGN:JJonfire

Edited by tingfeng - Oct 23 2013 at 7:13pm
IP IP Logged
Mauro7
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:42pm
Harsgalt you are portuguese?
IP IP Logged
ZAFTdestiny
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:51pm
Once upon a time, in the far away land of "the colonies", two young boys fought viciously in giant robots trying to kill each other, only to be stopped by the apparent death of the other... the scary part is that neither of them ever dies...
IP IP Logged
megamanx36
Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:54pm
Once there was a boy named Johnny who is fan of G gundam he wish to have his own favorite evil gundam known as the devil gundam once he pay his points he was happy to a have his devil gundam. Later that night his computer turned on by itself but why simple the devil gundam is now under control and send Johnny to gundam hell and nobody ever mentions him again not even his parents The End.
IP IP Logged
ThePinkScrotum
Major
Blue Hue

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:06pm
@JJonfire i now have 0 respect for you as a player and as a person. + that wasn't even a scary chain letter...

One day, Sarah was minding her business surfing the internet, booking a flight to Maine where her father was ill.

As she pointed and clicked, she started to smell something burning.

She ran around the house, but, failed to find the source. As she sat back down at the computer desk, she noticed that the smoke was actually coming from the computer!

She panicked and started running around her house, packing her children into a briefcase. As she dialed 911 on the cell phone, she swung open the front door and there it was.

An estranged ostrich was sitting on her front porch drinking wine and smoking a cigar. Startled, it violently pecked at Sarah in both of her eyes until she couldn’t see, blinding her for life. Her children started screaming. Ostriches take children screaming as a sign of food, so, the fierce beast ate all of the children. Blood was dripping everywhere.

If you don’t send this to at least 10 people in the next minute, your computer will begin to smoke and set your house on fire and an ostrich will eat your children and peck out your eyes.

If you send this to 20 people you’ll still have your sight, however, the ostrich will eat your children. And possibly any cute pets like kittens or puppies that are living in your house.

If you send this to 30 people, you’ll die. Eventually and inevitably.

295 people have gotten aids by not sending it to 30 people.

You have 1 minute.

IGN: PinkBunny

Edited by ThePinkScrotum - Oct 21 2013 at 4:07pm
IP IP Logged
Travis548
Ensign

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:17pm
It was a dark night in a young boys house. He had been asleep for a few hours before being awoken by a loud noise. The noise had come from inside the house, and he heard his mother yell to him to run downstairs. He hopped out of bed when his mother stopped him in the middle of the hallway, she said in a whispered tone "Don't go downstairs, I heard it too".

IGN: Travis
IP IP Logged
TanCreamyBimmy
Space Cadet

Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:28pm

Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.
Flandre~
U.N. Owen was BimShee?
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic     Page  of 8 Next
Printable version Printable version